Koekamer - Cocambre – Ellezelles
The Koekamer is located in the centre of the old towns of Oudenaarde, Zottegem en Ronse in Flanders and Lessen, Ath and Bergen in Hainaut. The hilly landscapes of the Vlaamse Ardennen (and its famous bicycle "Tour of Flanders") and the natural beauty of le Pays des Collines, waiting to be discovered on foot, by bicycle or MTB.
The Koekamer offers 3 charmful rooms with own bathroom. All comfort.
- "Out of Africa" : Room for 2, twin bed, own bathroom with shower and toilet.
"A passage to India" : Room for 2 (+2) with twin bed and 2 single beds for children, own bathroom with bath, shower and toilet.
"Java" : Room for 2, accessible by wheelchair, twin bed, own bathroom with shower and toilet.
Room for 2, per night, incl breakfast
- 1 night: € 70
- multiple nights: € 60
Children < 3 years old for free on parents' room
- Credit cards
Continental breakfast with fresh products.
- Car park
- Disabled persons
Yes ( 1 room)
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Backaert - Vandermaelen
Quatre Vents 56
Other charming hotels in the area...
- Au Charme Pur 9.4 – Maarkedal (3 km)
- Gasthof 'Hoeve De Schapenkop' 9.4 – Ronse (4 km)
- De Amberhoeve – Maarkedal - Schorisse (4 km)
- Beekrust 9.9 – Maarkedal (4 km)
- B&B Muzieklo – Ronse (4 km)
- B&B 't Burreken 9.7 – Maarkedal (Schorisse) (4 km)
- Refuge Kapelleberg 9.3 – Maark-Kerkem (Maarkedal) (4 km)
- Het Stille Genoegen 9.5 – Opbrakel ( Brakel ) Vlaamse Ardennen (4 km)
- Het Hoefijzer – Maarkedal (5 km)
- Het Gareel 5.4 – Maarkedal (5 km)
- Het Vergezicht – Maarkedal (5 km)
- 't Kopke 9.1 – Maarkedal (5 km)
Experiences from previous visitors
Stay: July 2010
Written on 14 July 2010 by Nadia (Couple, age 35-44)
Charmante omgeving, leuke accomodatie, hele aardige gastheer en -vrouw