Klik Klak – Hingene - Bornem
Klik Klak offers you a charming loft, provided with kichen and modern comfort for for two to 4 persons (we can provide 2 extra-beds).
In the green heart of Klein-Brabant, front of the Parc 'Château d'Ursel'.
Near to Antwerp, Brussels and Gent, you can relax, walk, take your bike to get an idea of the nature near to the river Schelde.
Charming loft with modern comfort
2x beds 1 person
without breakfast: from 25 Euro/pers.(eg. 2pers/2 nights)
with breakfast: +5 Euro/pers.
- Credit cards
We provide you with all you need to prepare your fresh breakfast in all liberty and privacy, using your kitchen.
If wanted, we prepare the breakfast for you.
You are free to prepare what ever you like in the kitchen.
- Car park
Bikes rented in the region
Parking for bikes provided
Repare at 200m
on the terras
- Disabled persons
- Internet / wireless access
yes, without charge
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Bart Boeykens / An Caluwaerts
E. Vleminckxstraat 79
2880 Hingene - Bornem
Tel: +32 (0)3 8991628
Mobile: +32 (0)478 22 51 59
Other charming hotels in the area...
- B&B Rose Court – Beek (L) (0 km)
- Vakantieappartement Wilford – Temse (4 km)
- B & B De Brug – Temse (4 km)
- Villa Tartine 10.0 – Puurs (5 km)
- Klinkaart – Rumst (10 km)
- Mauroy – Antwerp (10 km)
- Highfield House – Waasmunster (11 km)
- Moon Sleep – Sint-Niklaas (11 km)
- B&B Sino 9.4 – Dendermonde (12 km)
- Bed and breakfast Kava – Antwerpen (Wilrijk) (12 km)
- Boskapelhoeve Charme Hotel 9.9 – Buggenhout (13 km)
- Sedum – Waasmunster (13 km)
Experiences from previous visitors
Stay: April 2009
Written on 17 April 2009 by Bart Boeykens (age 45-54)
Sinds vandaag, 17 april 2009 kan je je mening over je verblijf op de Klik Klakstudio hier achterlaten. We kijken uit naar je enthousiaste reacties,
Bart Boeykens, An Caluwaerts, Dagje, Tobit
Share your experieriences!
Did you stay in Klik Klak? Let us know what you thought about it and help others to make the right choice!
Required fields are marked with a *