Home > The Netherlands > Limburg (NL) > Kingston's Cottage
Kingston's Cottage – Maasgouw
Kingston's Cottage is a former 1920s farmhouse. It is situated on the "Island in the Maas" in the small village of Ohé en Laak. This is a perfect place to relax, sourounded by an area of outstanding natural beauty; The cottage is within the view of a expansive lake and is close by the old river Maas. Many walking and cycle routes just a few steps outside the door. With all that said,the A2 is only 5 minutes way and this allows quick on comfortable acesss to the nearby towns of Roermond, Sittard, Maastricht, Aachen and Dusseldorf.
There are 3 luxurious bedrooms, all with ensuite bathrooms.
Start the day with a delicious breakfast, with regional products or if you like a complete English breakfast. There are several restaurants and pubs nearby. Wireless LAN for your laptop is available.
Big garden with several sitting areas and pool. Indoor pooltable, boardgames and DVD's
English, Dutch and German spoken (English owner.)
€ 44,50 - € 97,50 p.p.p.n.
- Credit cards
yes extended continental includes
full english or champaign-breakfas ton request
on request. several restaurants nearby
- Car park
free parking ( max. one car per room)
possible on pre-booking
- Disabled persons
- Internet / wireless access
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Other charming hotels in the area...
Kinrooi (8 km)
- B&B Aen de Roderburgh – Maaseik (2 km)
- Botel Ophoven – Ophoven - Kinrooi (2 km)
- Bed and brekfast Engelen – Stevensweert (3 km)
- Huis Bellefroid 9.8 – Kinrooi (3 km)
- B & B De Kosterie 8.9 – Kinrooi (3 km)
- B&B Sniekershof – Kinrooi (7 km)
- Bed & Breakfast De Zonnegroet 10.0 – Rotem (Dilsen-Stokkem) (9 km)
- 't Poorthuys 9.2 – Dilsen-Stokkem (9 km)
- Bij de zöster – Kinrooi (10 km)
- Hotel Rotheim – Dilsen Stokkem (10 km)
- Huyze Max 9.0 – Dilsen-Stokkem (13 km)
- B&B De Keyartmolen 9.8 – Tongerlo Bree (13 km)