Home > Belgium > Flemish Brabant > Groene Gordel > Het Lavershuis
Het Lavershuis – Wemmel
The Lavershuis is a B&B, set inthe leafy surroundings of Wemmel, a small town on the outskirts of Brussels. It's not only the city that's near at hand, but also several areas cultural interest, and nature.
Some regions are easily accessible by car or train like the pajottenland, the green belt, the sheld river area, Flanders fields and the cities Aalst Termonde, Malines, Ghent Bruges and Antwerp
The lavershuis include large bedrooms with private bathrooms, a living or meeting room with open fire- place, a lovely external hot-tub and swimming pool.
Four spacious rooms (35m²), well equipped with modern en-suite facilities: a walk in schower, double sink and toilet. All rooms look over the garden.
65 euro per night per person
(2 persons, 1 room)
95 euro per night, per person
(1 person, 1 room)
- Credit cards
healthy and rich breakfast
- Car park
- Internet / wireless access
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Other charming hotels in the area...
Wezembeek-Oppem (17 km)
- Atomium bed and breakfast – Wemmel (2 km)
- Sterckxhof 8.0 – Meise (3 km)
- Luc en Katrien – Jette (5 km)
- Sky Studio Brussels – Brussels (6 km)
- B&B Maritiem – Brussels (7 km)
- B&B Louis1924 – Sint-Martens-Bodegem (7 km)
- La Tortuga – Grimbergen (7 km)
- Bella Rossa 10.0 – Meise (7 km)
- Vanderstraeten-Bryxis – Beigem (Grimbergen) (7 km)
- Le White Room 8.4 – Brussels (7 km)
- Brussels@Heart – Bruxelles (7 km)
- WMe Bed & Breakfast – Brussels (7 km)