Home > Belgium > East Flanders > Ghent > Het Kouterhof
Het Kouterhof – Afsnee - Gent
A warm welcome awaits you at this typical recently restored house. Guests will enjoy the peace and quiet of their comfortable rooms located in a separate wing of the property.
We offer two bedrooms, each with TV and a private bathroom.
Start the day with a hearty breakfast in the guests' dining-room, on fine days; breakfast is served on the terrace in the delightful landscape garden.
There is a private parking. We'll be pleased to advise you on excursions, bikers can take the 'Leieroute' along our house.
Nearby: Sint-Martens-Latem, the artist village, the historical centre of Ghent, the Sint-Pieters Train Station and Flanders Expo Halls.
A charming spot for a refreshing break.
2 rooms for 2 persons
95 euros/night/breakfast included
- Credit cards
prices breakfast included
no, restaurants nearby
- Car park
yes, free private parking
no, manège nearby
- Disabled persons
- Internet / wireless access
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Inge De Groote
9051 Afsnee - Gent
Tel: +32 (0)9 221 78 96
Mobile: + 32 476 720 991
Other charming hotels in the area...
- Het tijdloze uur – Drongen (1 km)
- Aquarius guesthouse – Ghent (2 km)
- B&B één uit de honderd 8.5 – Ghent (4 km)
- B³ - Bed and Breakfast Boat – Ghent (4 km)
- Absolute Home – Ghent (4 km)
- Hotel Verhaegen – Ghent (4 km)
- BedAndBreakfast De Bijloke – Ghent (4 km)
- B&B King 9.4 – Ghent (4 km)
- Garden in the City 9.5 – Ghent (4 km)
- A Guesthouse PPP – Ghent (4 km)
- [Su'ro] 8.5 – Ghent (4 km)
- No 59 – Ghent (4 km)
Experiences from previous visitors
No experiences yet with Het Kouterhof. Be the first!
Share your experieriences!
Did you stay in Het Kouterhof? Let us know what you thought about it and help others to make the right choice!
Required fields are marked with a *