Home > The Netherlands > Zeeland > Zuid-Beveland > Halte Baarland
Halte Baarland – Borsele
We are mr. Nico Bijleveld en ms. Henrieke de Jong. We are renting our beautifully restored gipsywagon to people who like a quit rural environment. The wagon is situated in the wide garden of our house. You will have lots of privacy and you can make use of a luxury bathroom on short distance of the wagon. The surrounding is magnificent for cycling and walks, you can use two of our bicycles for a small fee, if available, and you can borrow some routes for walks and cycling. Westerschelde and a little beach is nearby. On your way you can visit theegardens where you can drink and eat some nice pastry. Further is there a fine restaurant nearby in the little village Baarland.
Our B&B is open from April until the 2nd of November
two 1 -personbeds + cosy sittingroom
On base of two persons € 27,50 per person p/n, breakfast included
On base of two persons for two nights or more € 25,00 per person p/n
for 1 person € 45,00 p/n; 2 nights or more € 40,00 p/n
Prices BTW included
- Credit cards
- Car park
two bicycles to use for a small fee
- Disabled persons
- Internet / wireless access
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Nico Bijleveld en Henrieke de Jong
4435 NH Borsele
Other charming hotels in the area...
- B&B Halte Baarland – Borsele (0 km)
- B&B 'Halte Baarland' – Borsele (0 km)
- B&B bij KA – Ovezande (5 km)
- Appartement Slapen in de 7de hemel – Borsele/ 's-Gravenpolder (6 km)
- Saartje's B&B – Ellewoutsdijk (6 km)
- De Bloemdijken 10.0 – Heinkenszand (9 km)
- Oord aan de Wal – Walsoorden (hulst) (10 km)
- B&B De Derde Ronde – Wemeldinge (13 km)
- Duivenhoekseweg 10 – Kloosterzande (15 km)
- Pension Petit Château – Biervliet (17 km)
- Bed & Breakfast Waterdijk – Philippine (Terneuzen) (17 km)
- 't Appeltje 8.6 – Kortgene (17 km)