Glen Guesthouse – Dublin
The Glen Guesthouse is an affordable, family owned guest house located in the heart of Dublin City centre providing tastefully decorated B&B accommodation. Situated in North Dublin only half an hour from Dublin Airport, minutes from Temple Bar, Grafton Street, the IFSC and all major attractions - our guest house offers tourists the perfect base from which to explore and discover the city.
We offer guests 31 well appointed guestrooms with three options to choose from – double room, twin room and double single room.
Each room provides our guests with the following facilities:
- Crisp, comfortable bedding
- Remote control colour T.V
- Direct dial telephone
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Power showers
€ 78.00 per night for a double room (double occupancy)
Our bed and breakfast rates include a freshly cooked full Irish breakfast each morning which is served in our dining room.
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
84 Lower Gardiner Street
Tel: + 353 1 855 1374
Fax: + 353 1 855 2506
Other charming hotels in the area...
- ABC Guesthouse – Dublin (2 km)
- Annandale Bed & Breakfast – Dublin (3 km)
- Marine Guest House – Belfast (138 km)
- Tara Lodge – Belfast (139 km)
- Parkview Lodge – Belfast (143 km)
- Bellevue Country House – Aghadowey - Coleraine (189 km)
- The Old Train House B&B – Ballyhooly, Fermoy (Cork) (191 km)
- Castleview House B&B – Adare (191 km)
- Redwood – Killarney (260 km)
- Dunbhride House B&B – Killarney (262 km)
- Clydemount Guesthouse – Manchester (272 km)
- Number 62 – Cardiff (293 km)
Experiences from previous visitors
No experiences yet with Glen Guesthouse. Be the first!
Share your experieriences!
Did you stay in Glen Guesthouse? Let us know what you thought about it and help others to make the right choice!
Required fields are marked with a *