Home > Belgium > West Flanders > Westhoek > Fresco
Fresco – Ieper
You will receive a warm and friendly welcome from Erik in his new Bed & Breakfast Fresco.
You will find Fresco in a quiet area.
A double bedded room with silk and new mattress, with television and central heating
Two singles with new mattresses, also with television and central heating
THE GUEST QUARTER.
- In a separate piece of the house.
- Comfortable sitting area with television, fridge and coffee-making facilities for the guests.
- Minibar available.
- The house is non-smoking, but there is a terrace for those who wish to smoke.
- Towels are available in both rooms, bathrobes available
- Welcome drink.
- Perfect for families and friends of 4 or 5 persons.
- Wifi available.
- Free parking.Garage for bicycles
- from two nights discount pass ,value 70 €
Common for both rooms on the hall
- masterroom 60 €
- twinsroom 55 €
- 3 persons 80 € (for 1 room)
lavish breakfast included
Child’s bed by request.
To let the guest quarter complete private for 4 persons and child’s bed possible,
- .Towels available.
- Children from 0 - 3 year free
- Children from 3 -6 year 10 €
- Children from 6 -12 year 20€
- No credit cards.
- Payment by cash at arrival.
- Credit cards
- Car park
outside on the terace
- Disabled persons
- Internet / wireless access
yes / yes
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
This is the region of the World War I Memorial sites in Flanders
Other charming hotels in the area...
Westvleteren (13 km)
Diksmuide (18 km)
Alveringem (20 km)
- Thuzetje 8.7 – Ieper (1 km)
- De Nacht Wacht – Ieper (1 km)
- B&B saBBajon**** – Ieper (1 km)
- Le Chat Noir 10.0 – Ieper (1 km)
- @cocoon – Ieper (1 km)
- B&B Ter Thuyne 9.1 – Ieper (1 km)
- De Wilde Wingerd 1.0 – Ieper - Brielen (2 km)
- Poorthuis – Ieper (2 km)
- B&B Oude Houtmarkt – Ieper (2 km)
- De Kloosterloft 9.7 – Ieper (2 km)
- Albertushof – Ieper (2 km)
- IeperMarketSquare – Ieper (2 km)
Experiences from previous visitors
Stay: May 2010
Written on 5 May 2010 by Frank Rotteveel (age 45-54)
Ik had deze service nooit verwacht.
Share your experieriences!
Did you stay in Fresco? Let us know what you thought about it and help others to make the right choice!
Required fields are marked with a *