Home > Belgium > West Flanders > Westhoek (Ypres) > Fresco
Fresco – Ieper
You will receive a warm and friendly welcome from Erik in his new Bed & Breakfast Fresco.
You will find Fresco in a quiet area.
A double bedded room with silk and new mattress, with television and central heating
Two singles with new mattresses, also with television and central heating
THE GUEST QUARTER.
- In a separate piece of the house.
- Comfortable sitting area with television, fridge and coffee-making facilities for the guests.
- Minibar available.
- The house is non-smoking, but there is a terrace for those who wish to smoke.
- Towels are available in both rooms, bathrobes available
- Welcome drink.
- Perfect for families and friends of 4 or 5 persons.
- Wifi available.
- Free parking.Garage for bicycles
- from two nights discount pass ,value 70 €
Common for both rooms on the hall
- masterroom 65 €
- twinsroom 55 €
- 3 persons 90 € (for 1 room)
- *1 Nacht+5 EURO
lavish breakfast included
Child’s bed by request.
To let the guest quarter complete private for 4 persons and child’s bed possible,
- .Towels available.
- Children from 0 - 3 year free
- Children from 3 -6 year 10 €
- Children from 6 -12 year 20€
- No credit cards.
- Payment by cash at arrival.
- Credit cards
- Car park
outside on the terace
- Disabled persons
- Internet / wireless access
yes / yes
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
This is the region of the World War I Memorial sites in Flanders
Other bed & breakfasts in Ieper and its environs
- De Nacht Wacht – Ieper (1 km)
- B&B saBBajon**** – Ieper (1 km)
- B&B Demi Lune – Ieper (1 km)
- @cocoon – Ieper (1 km)
- B&B Ter Thuyne 9.1 – Ieper (1 km)
- De Wilde Wingerd 1.0 – Ieper - Brielen (2 km)
- B&B Oude Houtmarkt – Ieper (2 km)
- B&B Hortensia – Ieper (2 km)
- Nooit Gedacht – Ieper (2 km)
- Villa Vanilla – Ieper (2 km)
- B&B Pottebreker – Vlamertinge (3 km)
- B&B Back2Front 9.2 – Boezinge (3 km)
Experiences from previous visitors
Stay: April 2010
Written on 8 May 2010 by willoughby terry (Elderly couple, age 55-64)
Be your first guests! Wewould like to just stay here with yuor lovely b&b.and all the attentionyou have given to us.We hope you have a very succesful and enjoyable time with the B&B business. Regards from Chris and Terry
4 MOORAK STREET
MT GAMBIER 5290
Stay: May 2010
Written on 5 May 2010 by Frank Rotteveel (Friends, age 45-54)
Ik had deze service nooit verwacht.