Home > Switzerland > Vaud > Lausanne > Fiadan
Fiadan – Belmont-sur-Lausanne
The name Fiadan' comes from Madagascar and signifies:"Who gives peace". We have created an environment that is well-balanced and pleasant for visitors. It's a unique Swiss chalet unlike any other, with beautiful vegetation and a Dojo for meditation, overlooking the city of Lausanne and Lake Léman.
- three rooms
- balconies with view of the lake
- private entrance
- private library
- garden and Dojo for meditation
NB: Backpackers can sleep in the Dojo and take a shower for a reasonable price.
- room #1: Coucher de Soleil
- room #2: Bleu Léman
- room #3: Jeu de Bambou
- cabin: Dojo de meditation
50-80 CHF pppn
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Rte des monts de Lavaux 11
Other charming hotels in the area...
- La Petite Cabane – Clarmont (18 km)
- Mon rêve – Les Evouettes (23 km)
- A l'ombre des kiwis – Ballaison (36 km)
- Chalet Pomet – Morillon (48 km)
- Auberge Rebstock – Tschugg (64 km)
- Ski Chalet Crème de Chalet - Chalet d'Hotes – Le Grand Bornand (64 km)
- Chalet Le Rucher – Vex (66 km)
- Hotel-Pension Marthahaus – Bern (76 km)
- Maison Bovard – Valgrisenche - Vallée d'Aoste (103 km)
- Le Meflatot 9.2 – Serley (115 km)
- Aux Portes de l'Alsace – Suarce (Strueh) (120 km)
- Grange des Bois 9.3 – La Frette (125 km)