Elmview – Edinburgh
Nici and Robin Hill's luxurious bed and breakfast accommodation is situated in the heart of Edinburgh. Set in a delightful Victorian terrace and within easy walking distance of Edinburgh Castle and Princes Street (1/2 mile), Elmview is a wonderful accommodation base for your visit to Edinburgh.
Our Bed and breakfast on Glengyle Terrace is on the edge of Edinburgh's famous Bruntsfield Links, possibly Scotland's oldest golf course, but also within an easy walk of Edinburgh's theatres, restaurants and Edinburgh's International Conference Centre and Edinburgh University. Golf was played on the links 500 years ago. Today however, it has been reduced to a 36 hole "pitch and putt" course - the good news is that it is free, and Robin can lend you a No.9 and putter!
Our accommodation and bedrooms are amazingly well equipped and with all the comforts you would expect from a first class hotel or Bed and Breakfast accommodation.
Each of the luxuriously appointed rooms is centrally heated, elegantly furnished, equipped to an extremely high standard, and includes:
- ensuite bathroom (toilet, washbasin, shower cubicle and heated towel rail)
- direct dial telephones
- Secure WiFi access to broad-band internet for wireless-enabled laptop computer users
- CD player/radio alarm
- Fresh flowers
- tea/coffee making facilities and refrigerator with 1 pint of fresh milk
- colour TV/VCR with remote control
- hair dryer and ironing centre
- personal digital safe
- complimentary breakfast - served between 8.00-8.45 am
- Your own front door key
- Check-in is by arrangement and check-out is by 10am.
Based on two people sharing a room.
May - 30 June 2010 (Low Season) GBP 47.50 per person per night
- 1 July - 31 July 2010 (Mid Season) GBP 50.00 per person per night
- 1 August - 31 August 2010 (High Season) GBP 60.00 per person per
- 1 September - 30 September 2010 (Mid Season) GBP 50.00 per person
- 1 October - 30 November 2010 (Low Season) GBP 47.50 per person per night
- 1 May - 30 June 2010 (Low Season) GBP 47.50 per person per night
- Credit cards
We accept Visa and Mastercard (for which we have a secure server). We accept payment in Euros
- Car park
Unfortunately we no longer have private off-street car parking!
- Disabled persons
There is an external flight of 12 stone steps down to the Bed and Breakfast from the sidewalk down to our front door. The whole Bed and Breakfast is located at the basement / garden level. There is a handrail down the stairs. There are no further stairs or steps once you are here.
- Internet / wireless access
We have secure WiFi for broadband access to the Internet available in all our rooms, and there is also one laptop computer available for guests to use in their room.
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Nici and Robin Hill
15 Glengyle Terrace
EH3 9LN Edinburgh
Tel: +44 (0)131 228 1973
Other charming hotels in the area...
- Castle Park Guest House – Edinburgh (0 km)
- Hedges – Edinburgh (2 km)
- Craigpark Guest House – Glasgow (64 km)
- Fairview Bed and Breakfast – Aberdeen (153 km)
- Crawford's Guest House 9.0 – Peterhead (195 km)
- Driftwood – Isle of Skye (218 km)
- Parkview Lodge – Belfast (227 km)
- Tara Lodge – Belfast (229 km)
- Marine Guest House – Belfast (230 km)
- Bellevue Country House – Aghadowey - Coleraine (241 km)
- Jutta's Bed & Breakfast – Helmsdale (242 km)
- Clydemount Guesthouse – Manchester (284 km)
Experiences from previous visitors
No experiences yet with Elmview. Be the first!
Share your experieriences!
Did you stay in Elmview? Let us know what you thought about it and help others to make the right choice!
Required fields are marked with a *