Home > Belgium > West Flanders > Belgian Coast > Bed & Breakfast Elly
Bed & Breakfast Elly – De Haan
Sorry, there is no further information available about this accommodation in English. Additional info can be found in the following languages:
8420 De Haan
Other charming hotels in the area...
De Haan (1 km)
Uitkerke - Blankenberge (11 km)
Damme (Sijsele) (20 km)
Beernem-Brugge (23 km)
- Villa Beatrice – De Haan (2 km)
- Chant d'Oiseaux – De Haan (2 km)
- Hotel Villa Latourelle 9.7 – De Haan (2 km)
- Villa Lucky Star – De Haan (2 km)
- Appartement Eleonore – De Haan (2 km)
- Villa Eleonore – De Haan (2 km)
- Hotel Bilderdijk – De Haan (2 km)
- Villa Pomme d'api 10.0 – De Haan (3 km)
- De Oesterhoeve – Oostende (6 km)
- De Tulp aan Zee – Wenduine - De Haan (6 km)
- Hotel Georges – Wenduine (6 km)
- Bedandbreakfast Ter Brugge + restaurant – Jabbeke (7 km)
Experiences from previous visitors
Stay: September 2012
Written on 8 September 2012 by S&C (Couple, age 26-34)
Very friendly couple. Nice little courtesies like flowers and drinking water in the room and a little bottle of wine. The room was cleaned every day and the towels were changed. The breakfast was very nice with orange juice, coffee or tea, croissants, bread and buns.
The B&B is situated in a calm environment. The beach is a bit far, but by car you are quickly in the village. The shower and the sink are in the room. The toilet is on the corridor. The other room has its own bathroom on the corridor and two extra beds for children. The rooms are upstairs, so it might get a bit warm when it's really hot outside.
We really enjoyed our stay at this B&B and would come again.
Stay: August 2011
Written on 23 August 2011 by De Rycke Herman (Couple, age 35-44)
Enorm rustig, vlakbij centrum De Haan, dus voldoende eetgelegenheden om te dineren. Vriendelijk en gastvrij onthaal door de uitbaters. Gezellige tuin !