Home > France > Languedoc-Roussillon > Domaine La Monèze Basse
Domaine La Monèze Basse – Limoux
A former wine estate from the mid-19th century, situated in an oasis of tranquility at the heart of the Cathar Country. This beautiful and rural accommodation is an ideal base from which to explore the many castles, abbeys, medieval villages and, of course, the great medieval walled city of Carcassonne.
Although the property has been renovated entirely, it retains many original features. It offers five very comfortable guest rooms, as well as one holiday rental home. Enjoy a rich breakfast with traditional delicacies, served either in the breakfast room, bathing in the morning sunlight, or in the garden.
La Monèze Basse - a place of enjoyment and relaxation!
Jeremy and Tania
DISCOVER OUR FIVE GUEST ROOMS named after the nearby mountain peaks. The positioning of our comfortable rooms makes it possible to there is a possibility to create a large family space by making a combined booking.
Rates between 65 Euro per room per night and 95 Euro per room per night, depending of room type booked and season. The rates include full breakfast.
- Credit cards
Only cash or bank check
Rates include breakfast.
Please contact us.
- Car park
The house is non-smoking
- Disabled persons
- Internet / wireless access
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Jeremy & Tania
Domaine La Monèze Basse
Other charming hotels in the area...
- Esprit d'Espéraza 9.3 – Espéraza (13 km)
- La Roselière – Sainte Colombe (28 km)
- Domaine Saint-Joly 9.7 – Lasbordes (30 km)
- Domaine de Coussères 10.0 – Prugnanes (31 km)
- La Forge – Villardonnel (32 km)
- L'épicerie – Les Ilhes (36 km)
- Château de l'Horte 9.6 – Montbrun des Corbières (41 km)
- Les deux F 9.5 – La Tour Du Crieu (43 km)
- Maison Allène – Lezignan-Corbieres (47 km)
- Château de Saint Michel de Lanès – Saint-Michel-de-Lanès (48 km)
- La Bâtisse du Délice – Cruscades (51 km)
- Le Palmier Caché – Saint-Marcel-sur-Aude (61 km)
Experiences from previous visitors
Stay: August 2013
Written on 10 August 2013 by Karin Huon (Couple, age 45-54)
Een unieke ervaring! Een adres om te onthouden: hier komen we zeker terug.