Home > France > Midi-Pyrenees > Domaine la Libaudié
Domaine la Libaudié – La Bastide Solages
We are Kees and Marjo Wijnen, a Dutch couple that migrated to France in December 2003. We bought an old authentic farmhouse build in 1839 on a 35 acres wooded estate. We are situated in the "Vallée du Tarn in the district Aveyron.
What we offer
5 guest rooms, 3 of them with shower and toilet to accommodate up to 14 guests;
Holiday cottage to rent;
Caravan to rent;
Small camp site with excellent washing and toilet facilities;
A cozy meeting place with fireplace and bar in an authentic barn;
A simple swimming pool;
Free use of a PC and Wifi Access Point;
A shaded garden with many cosy corners where every guest will find its favorite spot;
Swimming in the Tarn;
35 acres of woodland where you can take long walks and study the varied vegetation;
Dog is allowed after consultation, except in our guest rooms or rentals;
A host and hostess whose joy is to ensure you comfort.
€ 90.00 - € 130.00 per night for a double room (double occupancy)
20 euro per person all included
- Car park
- Disabled persons
- Internet / wireless access
pc for guests and wifi
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Kees & Marjo Wijnen
12550 La Bastide Solages
Other charming hotels in the area...
- Le Mas des Eglantines 8.9 – Coupiac (9 km)
- Les Tilleuls 7.6 – Saint Georges de Luzençon (Millau) (39 km)
- Le val de la Garenne – Senouillac (46 km)
- La Source du Bonheur 9.3 – Rieupeyroux (48 km)
- Le Clos du Chevalier – Le Bastit (52 km)
- Maison des Etoiles – Verrières (53 km)
- La Ferme du Roc 10.0 – Maleville (60 km)
- Villa Babeline – Hérépian (62 km)
- Chambres d'hôtes Jeviemavie – Bedarieux (65 km)
- La Poujade 9.2 – Caylus (67 km)
- L'épicerie – Les Ilhes (68 km)
- La Souche – Saint-Chinian (69 km)