Home > Belgium > East Flanders > Meetjesland > De Zwamhoeve
De Zwamhoeve – Sint-Jan-in-Eremo
Welcome to our bed & breakfast 'De Zwamhoeve' farm of oyster mushroom cultivation.
Situated in the green heart of the 'Meestjesland' countryside, a very calm, tranquil and peaceful rural setting, nearby the nature reserve of the creeks in Sint-Jan-In-Eremo (Bentille) you will be charmed by our comfortable and nice rooms.
On the terrace, during the summer, you'll enjoy the lovely sunset.
A track to play 'petanque' and to bowl 'bollen' - typical game in Flanders - is under construction.
In the surroundings of the 'Zwamhoeve' you will discover beautiful
and varied landscapes. The great towns and picturesque villages of our region
will seduce you !
See you soon !
Nicole, Johan, Jeffrey, Robbie & Benny
- Credit cards
- Car park
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Plasschaert Nicole en De Wispelaere Johan
Sint-Jansstraat 87 b
Tel: +32(0)9 259 85 43
Mobile: +32(0)477 418 511
Other charming hotels in the area...
Damme (Sijsele) (20 km)
Beernem-Brugge (22 km)
- Ter-Roeselaere – Sint-Margriete (3 km)
- B&B De Molenkreek 9.1 – Sint-Margriete (3 km)
- La Maison Blanche – Waterland-Oudeman (4 km)
- Vakantiehuisje te huur in Sint-Kruis – Sluis (7 km)
- B&B Schaepsgerwe – Eeklo (8 km)
- Cambiare – Eeklo (8 km)
- B&B l'heure bleue 10.0 – Boekhoute (9 km)
- De Luchtreiziger – Maldegem (9 km)
- B&B Casabelle – Boekhoute (Assenede) (9 km)
- Land's End 10.0 – Boekhoute (9 km)
- Pension Petit Château – Biervliet (11 km)
- Elderschans – Aardenburg (11 km)
Experiences from previous visitors
No experiences yet with De Zwamhoeve. Be the first!
Share your experieriences!
Did you stay in De Zwamhoeve? Let us know what you thought about it and help others to make the right choice!
Required fields are marked with a *