Home > Belgium > East Flanders > Ghent > De Waterzooi
De Waterzooi – Ghent
For those who want to discover the hart of medieval Ghent and stay in a luxurious top location…
For them one perfect match: The Bed & Breakfast “De Waterzooi”!
The Waterzooi is located at the feet of the medieval castle “Gravensteen” upon the little St Veerleplace, surrounded by charming terraces and restaurants, and next to the unique “Patershol”.
Our recently renovated house (anno 1737), today it contents two suites.
The luxury suites each are installed with:
- Separate living with plasma TV, DVD and
- Bedroom with Tempur beds
- Bathtub with Rain dance shower
- Individual toilet
- South oriented terrace with sight on the famous towers of Ghent
- Wireless Internet connection
- Audio installation
- Mini bar
- Possibility for Coffee & Tea
Next to this there is:
- An elevator
- Pc with internet
- Private parking
- Little city garden with petanqueplace
- Terrace along the water ( the Leie )
- Credit cards
Breakfast is served in our bistro style living room
- Car park
- Disabled persons
- Internet / wireless access
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Kay & Christian
Sint Veerleplein 2
Mobile: +32 475 436 111
Other charming hotels in the area...
- Griffioen Ghent Furnished Apartments – Ghent (0 km)
- Griffioen Ghent Furnished Flats – Ghent (0 km)
- B&B Studio INs INN – Ghent (0 km)
- Baeten's B&B – Ghent (0 km)
- Myriame's Place 10.0 – Ghent (0 km)
- aanaajaanaa – Ghent (0 km)
- Villa Eulalie – Ghent (0 km)
- A Guesthouse PPP – Ghent (0 km)
- B&B King 9.4 – Ghent (0 km)
- Place2stay in Ghent – Ghent (0 km)
- De Griffioen – Ghent (0 km)
- No 59 – Ghent (1 km)
Experiences from previous visitors
Stay: December 2008
Written on 10 January 2009 by Perry en Marieke de Bruin (age 45-54)
Een super bed en breakfast. De gastheer en
gastvrouw zijn zeer gastvrij en heel erg
vriendelijk. Alles was super schoon en niet
te vergeten het overheerlijke ontbijt gemaakt
door de gastvrouw
Share your experieriences!
Did you stay in De Waterzooi? Let us know what you thought about it and help others to make the right choice!
Required fields are marked with a *