Home > The Netherlands > North Holland > De Nieuwe Tijd
De Nieuwe Tijd – Wieringermeer
"De Nieuwe Tijd" is a strongly built farmhouse in the centre of the polder Wieringermeer. The image is strongly determined by agricultural activities: in spring many flower fields, in summer cereals, beets, potatoes, carrots and onions.
The location is very well suited for a stay of several days and as a homebase for your trips by car.
In the farmhouse are 6 bedrooms, ensuite ( private shower, toilet and wash-basin), tv/dvd and central heating, with a view of a beautiful garden. There are also a breakfast room,lounge, a communal log-cabin with television, minibar and bordgames.
The farmhouse is surrounded by a large garden ( 1 ha) with a pond , various paths and terraces where you can relax amongst the chicken and ducks. There is a playground for the children and occasionally they can ride the ponies.
In the farmhouse are 6 bedrooms-ensuite ( private shower, toilet and wash-basin) and central heating, with a view of a beautiful garden, and can lodge in total 17 persons.
Rates Bed & Breakfast
Roomprice (based on 2 guests):
- € 65,00
- € 70,00
Roomprice (based on 3 guests):
- € 80,00
- € 85,00
(2 adults + 2 children under 12):
- € 80,00
- € 85,00
- Car park
only in the smoking lodge
- Internet / wireless access
wifi for free
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
1774 PB Wieringermeer
Other charming hotels in the area...
- B&B De Nieuwe Tijd – Wieringermeer (0 km)
- Onder den Dijck – Barsingerhorn (11 km)
- Erfgoedlogies Het Raadhuys – Sint Maarten (18 km)
- Romantisch slapen – Harenkarspel (19 km)
- Gastvrij – Den Helder (22 km)
- 'T Karnemelkhuys – Enkhuizen (24 km)
- Pastorie Marie – Oudeschild (25 km)
- Bed and Breakfast Aan Duin – Groet (26 km)
- Vakantiewoonark De Sneeuwgans – Groet (Bergen NH) (26 km)
- Pipowagen "Achter de Duinen" – Bergen (26 km)
- In de Aap Boutique B&B – Bergen NH (27 km)
- De Villa – Bergen N.H. (27 km)