De Kersenbloesem – Colonfay
De Kersenbloesem (The Cherry Blossom) situated on 2.5ha in the rural environment of Picardië on the edge of the Thiérache offers peace and respect for nature with an added stimulus for the well-being of the creative mind.
Here in Picardie you are more than welcome to use our Chambres d'Hôtes. Our gardens and accommodation lets you enjoy peace and stillness. De Kersenbloesem (The Cherry Blossom) offers you a moment to escape the fast lane and experience what stillness is all about.
We also reserved some place and time to (re)invent our creativity. At De Kersenbloesem (The Cherry Blossom) you will find guidance and support to develop the artist that is hidden in all human beings in a creative manner. Specially for the high-sensitive child of this age, but also the child within every adult.
€ 65.00 per night for a double room (double occupancy)
- Credit cards
Always included with your stay
- Car park
Free for use on our property
Permitted after consultation
All rooms are smoke free
- Internet / wireless access
Wifi free for use
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
8 Chemin de Le Sourd
Other charming hotels in the area...
- Le Jardin des Etoiles – Besmont (30 km)
- Domaine Le Parc – Danizy (32 km)
- La Chaiserie – Romeries (40 km)
- Chambre d'hôtes Les Glycines – Romeries (40 km)
- Maison d'hôtes Les perce neige – Escarmain (43 km)
- Aux Gaietés de la Sabotière 9.5 – Seloignes (Chimay-Momignies) (43 km)
- La rose Laitiere 9.9 – Saint Martin Sur Ecaillon (44 km)
- Sous Les Vignes 9.0 – Sivry (47 km)
- Gîte A l'Ombre du Clocher – Montbliart (47 km)
- Le Petit Chapitre 9.7 – Chimay (48 km)
- Chambre d'hôtes LA TOMMELLE – Doumely-Bégny (52 km)
- Au Père Mahy – Regniowez (52 km)