Home > France > Languedoc-Roussillon > Clos de la fontaine
Clos de la fontaine – Saint-Laurent-La-Vernède
Great 18th century, the Clos was successively a farm, a silkworm and a home winemaker, before becoming a guest house, art and charm.
Completely restored, the heart of a shady garden with pool, Clos de la fountain offers a serene environment. His garden, terraces, a lounge, a dining room and four spacious rooms are available to you. Vaults, beams, terracotta tiles, wrought iron anchor the house in the Provencal tradition.
In the warm comfort of each piece, you can enjoy the paintings, drawings, sculptures, photographs of famous artists and others to discover and share moments of exchange, conviviality, pleasure and there wondering about their visual works.
- 4 room 28-38 m2
- Twin beds 90 X 200 or Double bed 160 x 200
- Naturally cool in summer or Air conditioning
- Bathroom with shower and separate toilet
- Mini bar
- tea, coffee, herbal tea.
2 people : 105 € per night, breakfast included
1 person : 85 € per night, breakfast included
extra person : + 30 € per night, breakfast included
for a single night : + 20 €
- Credit cards
Dinner: 23 € wine not included
• 3 nights a week: Saturday, Monday and Wednesday
- Car park
Smoking area reserved in the garden
- Disabled persons
- Internet / wireless access
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
3, rue du lavoir
Other charming hotels in the area...
- Mas d'Oleandre 9.8 – Uzes-Montaren et Saint Mediers (9 km)
- L'Espérou Uzès – Uzès (9 km)
- La Petite Auberge de Lussan – Lussan (9 km)
- Mas les Espalisses 10.0 – Lussan (9 km)
- Les granges de Flaux – Flaux (Uzès) (10 km)
- Domaine Perdrix-Lasouche – Uzes (11 km)
- Les Chênes Verts 9.5 – Uzès (12 km)
- Mas de Rey – Arpaillargues (13 km)
- La Maison d'Ulysse – Baron (15 km)
- Les Alouettes 9.4 – Collias (16 km)
- Le Mas des Sagnes – Collias (17 km)
- Hostellerie Le Castellas – Collias (17 km)