Chez Ilse – Belves
Enjoy your holiday on a 18th century farm.
- 1 double room with private bathroom
- 1 familyroom (2 rooms) with private bathroom
65 euro/2 people
breakfast and taxes included
- Car park
- Disabled persons
- Internet / wireless access
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Ilse Van Raemdonck
Other charming hotels in the area...
- Le Petit Bonheur 9.6 – Belvès (3 km)
- Chambres d'hotes La Coxydoise – Castels (14 km)
- Camping Maisonneuve – Castelnaud la Chapelle (14 km)
- Les Trois Collines – Saint Cybranet (14 km)
- Balcon en Dordogne – Beynac-et-Cazenac (15 km)
- Chambres d'hôtes Les Cybèles – Le Bugue (18 km)
- Le Coderc – Les Eyzies de Tayac (20 km)
- Laclauzade 9.5 – Gindou (25 km)
- La Noix Cassée – Mauzens et Miremont (27 km)
- Le Verger – Prayssac (31 km)
- Moulin Haut 9.2 – Rouffignac-Saint-Cernin-de-Reilhac (32 km)
- Le Moulin de Peychenval 10.0 – Lamonzie Montastruc (35 km)
Experiences from previous visitors
Stay: September 2011
Written on 15 August 2012 by Annette Roennebek (age 65+)
Had a wonderful stay in this charming house. The host was absolutely fantastic and so accommodating. Cozy room, great breakfast and last , but not least; dinners were out of this world. Ilse served the regional foods, such as foie gras, smoked duck breasts, leg of lamb, beef, pork and fresh vegetables. Organic food at its best and cooked to perfection.
Gourmet dinners at ridiculously low price.
You are right in the middle of medieval Dordogne and the numerous sites to visit are just breathtaking.
Share your experieriences!
Did you stay in Chez Ilse? Let us know what you thought about it and help others to make the right choice!
Required fields are marked with a *