Home > Belgium > Walloon Brabant > Chateaurooms
Chateaurooms – Ottignies
The castle is a beautiful residence signed by the architect Arthur Mann (style Art Déco).
Built in 1925, the castle shelters many travel souvenirs of the colonies of the British Empire.
Located on the heights of Ottignies and surrounded by a luxurious wood and garden, the Chateau is equipped with rooms for bed and breakfast and seminars, where you can organize receptions for work or family gathering (marriage, birthday).
Well located, we are 100 meters far from the station and 10 minutes by the train to the adventure park Walibi.
- Single €80
- Double € 93
- Suite € 117
- Credit cards
- Car park
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Avenue Des Villas 14-18
Tel: +32 (0)10 41 31 51
Fax: +32 (10) 41 36 88
Mobile: +32 (0) 487 34.76.05
Other charming hotels in the area...
Archennes (11 km)
Wezembeek-Oppem (19 km)
Bruxelles - Etterbeek (23 km)
- La Gallinette – Wavre-Limal (3 km)
- La Pallande – Bousval (4 km)
- Chateau de Pallandt – Bousval-Genappe (5 km)
- Villa Catalpa – Lasne (6 km)
- Rosalie Trompette B&B – Chaumont-Gistoux (7 km)
- Champlenoy – Bièrges (7 km)
- La Ferme de l'Hosté – Waver (7 km)
- Des Heures Claires – Ohain (8 km)
- Là Ô sur la Colline – Chaumont-Gistoux (9 km)
- Nous Hôtes – Bonlez (Chaumont-Gistoux) (9 km)
- Plumbago – Mellery (10 km)
- Plumbago – Villers-la-Ville (Mellery) (10 km)
Experiences from previous visitors
No experiences yet with Chateaurooms. Be the first!
Share your experieriences!
Did you stay in Chateaurooms? Let us know what you thought about it and help others to make the right choice!
Required fields are marked with a *