Home > Belgium > Walloon Brabant > Chateau de Pallandt
Chateau de Pallandt – Bousval-Genappe
Located 30 minutes south of Brussels in Brabant Wallon, between Nivelles end Wavre - Louvain la Neuve, Chateau de pallandt is a private property owned by the same family for more than three centuries.
The Chateau of Pallandt is nestled in the Brabant Wallon, at the doorstep of Brussels, the Capilal of Europe. The setting is unspoiled and privileged in the midst of a forest of over 100 ha with a beautifully landscaped garden and with century-old trees at the end of a path of beech trees overlooking ponds.
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
rue Bois des Conins 15
Château de Pallandt
Tel: +32 (0)10 61 39 63
Mobile: +32(0)494 38 21 78
Other charming hotels in the area...
Wezembeek-Oppem (21 km)
Bruxelles - Etterbeek (23 km)
- La Pallande – Bousval (1 km)
- Villa Catalpa – Lasne (2 km)
- Chateaurooms – Ottignies (5 km)
- La Gallinette – Wavre-Limal (6 km)
- Des Heures Claires – Ohain (7 km)
- Leonard Bed and Breakfast – Villers-la-Ville (7 km)
- Plumbago – Mellery (8 km)
- Plumbago – Villers-la-Ville (Mellery) (8 km)
- Fortbeausart Bed & Breakfast – Villers-la-Ville (8 km)
- Forge d'Hollers – Villers-la-Ville (8 km)
- Champlenoy – Bièrges (10 km)
- La Maison Blanche – Waterloo (11 km)
Experiences from previous visitors
No experiences yet with Chateau de Pallandt. Be the first!
Share your experieriences!
Did you stay in Chateau de Pallandt? Let us know what you thought about it and help others to make the right choice!
Required fields are marked with a *