Chambres d'hôtes Ker Léon – Plévenon
Placed just a step from the small beach of Chateau Serein, Ker Léon is a building built in the end of the 19th century with the pink stoneware of the local careers. A quiet and serene atmosphere reigns to Ker Léon.
Its four guest houses decorated with simplicity, its decoration using noble products, its artist studio atenant at the house, its park bucolic paysagé and its nearness of the inescapable tourist points such St Malo, Dinan and the mount St Michel are assets which will know how to hold you on-the-spot a few days. The table d'hôte is served on reservation and proposes exclusively local products. Breakfasts serve exclusivements jams house and pancakes following the humor of the crêpe seller!!
3 bedrooms with shower-room, privative washbasin and toilets.
1 bedroom with bathroom, privative washbasin and toilets.
Preferential rate from 3 reserved nights as well as from 5 nights.
The price for the table d'hôte is 21 euro included drinks.
- Credit cards
- Car park
Possibility of garage for bikes
- Disabled persons
Unfortunately difficult access because house with floors
- Internet / wireless access
Free and unlimited
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
La Porte Morin, 12
Other charming hotels in the area...
- Clos Saint Cadreuc 9.0 – Ploubalay (16 km)
- Château de Bonabry – Hillion (29 km)
- La Forge de la Coudraie – Pleugueneuc (38 km)
- La Grande Hèze 10.0 – Lanhelin (41 km)
- Le Pre Bedao – Ploeuc sur Lie (45 km)
- Jardin du levant – Combourg (50 km)
- Gîte de la Censerie – Les Perques (102 km)
- Esprit du Bocage – St. Clément - Rancoudray (107 km)
- Idunn 9.8 – Amfreville (109 km)
- Les Logis du Golfe – Le Bono (121 km)
- Les Hauts de Toulvern – Baden (123 km)
- Gîte la Lande Fève – la Rouaudière (123 km)