Chambre D'hote a Jaffiere – St Aubin le Monial
We are a small Chambre et Table D'Hote in the heart of the countryside. Here there is time to breath, time to think and time to take in the views, be it the blues and greens of the day or the immense star filled sky on a clear night. Jaffiere is our home and we look fore ward to welcoming you.
The room is a large double, (private bathroom) with lovely views from the picture window over open countryside. There is a tea and coffee tray in the room for you. Should friends be traveling together or a family there are a further two rooms available, a small double and a pleasant twin but the bathroom facilities are then shared and the price charged reflects this.
We are open all year.
Bed and breakfast for two sharing is 60€ (with private bathroom)
Single occupancy 45€ ; 25€ sup per person there after.
Evening meal with wine per person 20€ (by prior arrangement)
We are sorry, but no children under the age of 8.
- Credit cards
Fruit juice, fresh fruit, yogurts, bread,jams, cereals and when I make them home- made muffins and breads.
Begin with an aperitif, followed by a three course dinner with wine included in the price. It is good home cooking.
- Car park
Well behaved pets are welcome.
- Disabled persons
- Internet / wireless access
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Frances & Richard Sladden
03160 St Aubin le Monial
Tel: 0033 (0)975401713
Fax: 0033 (0)470665879
Other charming hotels in the area...
- Domaine de la Madeleine – Ygrande (6 km)
- Gîte de la Faye – Tronget (11 km)
- La Charvière – St Priest en Murat (18 km)
- Domaine des Gouts 10.0 – Le Brethon (20 km)
- Villaine 9.7 – Verneix (28 km)
- Le Relais de Chasse, chambres & table d'hotes 8.5 – Chantenay Saint Imbert (31 km)
- Igny Château 10.0 – La Perche (32 km)
- Château Oliveau – Mars-sur-Allier (35 km)
- La Maison Bleue – Lapeyrouse (35 km)
- Gites 63 Kitty & Sécotine – Lapeyrouse (35 km)
- Le Chateau du Creuset – Neuville les Decize (36 km)
- Chateau la Perche – Buxieres sous Montaigut (38 km)
Experiences from previous visitors
Stay: June 2010
Written on 25 May 2011 by Mrs C Barltrop (age 55-64)
Wonderful quiet spot. Charming house, beautifully and tastefully furnished and spotlessly clean. Frances and Richard vey welcoming and helpful hosts. Delicious home cooked food from local & regional ingredients. Great base to explore the area which is undiscovered and a hidden gem. The only negative: there are no en-suite facilities - just a very nice family bathroom which is reflected in the price of the rooms.
Share your experieriences!
Did you stay in Chambre D'hote a Jaffiere? Let us know what you thought about it and help others to make the right choice!
Required fields are marked with a *