Catton Old Hall – Norwich
Hidden in the suburbs of Norwich lies Catton Old Hall, an oasis away from the hustle and bustle in which to unwind and relax. The house is full of quirky, creaky 17th century character and charm and offers an informal atmosphere in which to spend a few days or just a night with plenty of personal touches to make your stay just that bit more special. This family owned and run 7 bedroomed bed and breakfast assures its guests of a warm welcome and a 'home from home' experience combining unique characterful spacious rooms with all the comforts the modern traveller should need including crisp white linen, tea/coffee making facilities, ironing facilities, trouser presses, digital TVs with Freeview, complimentary toiletries and free WiFI. Breakfasts are a leisurely affair at Catton Old Hall with high quality ingredients sourced locally wherever possible such as the rare breed bacon and sausages. Fish and vegetarian options are also offered. There is large garden and seating area for guests to enjoy. Free on site parking. Regular city bus route nearby.
Standard double/twin ensuite - beautiful attic rooms on second floor via steep and uneven stairs
Superior double ensuite - 1st floor rooms with jacuzzi or whirlpool baths with shower
Four poster room ensuite - atmospheric characterful heavily beamed room overlooking garden
£ 35,00 - £ 70,00 per person per night
- Credit cards
- Car park
- Disabled persons
- Internet / wireless access
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Dianne and Jean Bowles
20-22 Lodge Lane
NR6 7HG Norwich
Tel: +44 (0) 1603 419379
Fax: +44 (0) 1603 400339
Other charming hotels in the area...
- Rockells Farm – Saffron Walden (102 km)
- Alexandra Palace Bed & Breakfast 9.5 – London (154 km)
- Magnolia House – Canterbury (155 km)
- Mountview Guesthouse – London (155 km)
- Maison Dieu Guest House 10.0 – Dover (171 km)
- Forest Lodge Bed and Breakfast – London (175 km)
- Thornhill Lodge Guest House – Derby (191 km)
- Nuit d'Ailleurs – Calais (194 km)
- Appartement Het Craeynest – Oostende (194 km)
- LUX: Skyline Suite met frontaal zeezicht – Oostende (194 km)
- B&B Bries – Oostende (194 km)
- Plat'o – Oostende (194 km)
Experiences from previous visitors
No experiences yet with Catton Old Hall. Be the first!
Share your experieriences!
Did you stay in Catton Old Hall? Let us know what you thought about it and help others to make the right choice!
Required fields are marked with a *