Casa Los Dos – Cómpeta, Málaga
Casa Los Dos is the perfect place for a holiday in Andalusia. The house is situated at the country side of Cómpeta, an oases of tranquility and a good starting point for a wide range of activities in the surrounding area.
If you want to disconnect temporarily from daily life and enjoy being taken care of with a luxurious breakfast or dinner at one of our terraces, Casa Los Dos is the place to be. But also if you want to see more of Andalusia and undertake sportive activities you'll find our bed & breakfast is a good place to use as a base.
Every room has been decorated in its own colour, has enough space for 2 persons and its own bathroom. From the rooms you have direct access to the terrace with excellent views. Room Zeno has 2 single beds, the other rooms have double beds of 1.80x2mtr.
April – October: 65€, including breakfast
November – March (excl. Christmas): 55€, including breakfast
22 December – 5 January: 65€, including breakfast
*For individual use of the rooms the price is 10€ less.
- Credit cards
- Car park
not in rooms
- Disabled persons
- Internet / wireless access
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Erik Demaerschalk & Ad van Gurp
Lomo de Sepultura 95
Apartado de Correos 466
29754 Cómpeta, Málaga
Mobile: +34 666282893
Other charming hotels in the area...
- B&B La Madrugada – Cómpeta (0 km)
- Alberdini – Competa (0 km)
- Casa Las Jaras – Archez (Malaga) (1 km)
- Villa Merlin – Canillas de Albaida (2 km)
- Posada la Plaza – Canillas de Albaida (5 km)
- Casa del Alizé – Sayalonga (5 km)
- Lagabella – Sedella (6 km)
- Casa Rural B&B Casa Agradable – Arenas (6 km)
- Finca Duende 9.8 – Sedella (7 km)
- El Pajarero – Arenas (8 km)
- El Destino – Arenas / Algarrobo (8 km)
- Casa Salamandra – Frigiliana (8 km)
Experiences from previous visitors
No experiences yet with Casa Los Dos. Be the first!
Share your experieriences!
Did you stay in Casa Los Dos? Let us know what you thought about it and help others to make the right choice!
Required fields are marked with a *