Home > Spain > Valencian Community > Casa "Lo Pujol"
Casa "Lo Pujol" – San Miguel de Salinas (Alicante)
Lina and Carlos take care of their house, situated on a hill 300 m above sea level, which guarantees a permanent breeze. It is an almond tree farm and the house is among the trees.
It enjoys an excelent climate with more than 300 sunny days per year. You can swim in its nice pool from May to November and then enjoy the intimacy of a wood open fire during the chillier months.
The sourroundings are very attractive and you can do either mountain sports (trecking, cycling) or sea sports since the house is only 6 km from the sea.
1 DOUBLE ROOM, QUEEN SIZE BED. wardrobe, desk, TV, airconditioned, wifi.
1 TRIPLE ROOM, VITH THREE 90 CM BEDS . . wardrobe, desk, TV, airconditioned, wifi.
Complete bathroom with tub and shower.
DOUBLE ROOM: LOW SEASON TWO PEOPLE 60EUROS. HIGH SEASON 120 EUROS/NIGTH.
TRIPLE ROOM: SAME PRICES FOR THREE PEOPLE.
- Car park
- Disabled persons
- Internet / wireless access
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Carlos Sanchez Carrasco
Carretera de Orihuela a Torrevieja Km 17
03193 San Miguel de Salinas (Alicante)
Tel: 00 34 659751803
Other charming hotels in the area...
- Adams Eden In Spain – Catral - Alicante (25 km)
- Villa Enrique – Catral (25 km)
- Casa La Paloma – Parroquia La Matanza - Alicante (30 km)
- Casa Nido Calido 9.3 – Crevillente (34 km)
- Casarudo – La Hoya (Elche) (34 km)
- Casa El Rais – Crevillente (34 km)
- Casa Veraneo 9.0 – Valladolises (Murcia) (36 km)
- Casa Blanca – Valencia (37 km)
- Bed & Breakfast - Casa Rural LA HUERTA 9.7 – Albatera (39 km)
- Casa del Val 10.0 – Santa Pola (39 km)
- La Casa Blanca B&B 9.5 – Barbarroja, Orihuela (41 km)
- Casa Vista Del Valle – Hondon De Las Nieves (41 km)
Experiences from previous visitors
No experiences yet with Casa "Lo Pujol". Be the first!
Share your experieriences!
Did you stay in Casa "Lo Pujol"? Let us know what you thought about it and help others to make the right choice!
Required fields are marked with a *