Casa Linda – Serpins
Casa Linda is in the centre of Portugal, the Beira Litoral. The area is characterised by a beautiful mountain range (Serra de Lousã), crystal clear rivers and fertile valleys. Ideal for hiking, fishing and swimming, we also rent bicycles.
Casa Linda offers you 2 large and comfortable rooms, one small room and a tree house for hikers.
Table d'hôte: we offer a daily communal dinner and use products from our own garden, as much as possible.
Room 1 and 2: 30 m2, 2 persons, extra bed possible, fridge, tv, wifi, underfloorheating, terrace, garden.
Small room: 5 m2, double bed, bathroom apart.
Tree house: double bed, handbasin, toilet, bathroom shared with small room.
Room 1 and 2: € 48 per night, breakfast included.
Small room: € 28 per night, breakfast included.
Tree house: € 22 per night, breakfast included.
Extra bed: € 10 per night, breakfast included.
Table d'hôte: € 13 per person per day.
- Credit cards
sorry, not possible
- Car park
bikes for rent
not in the room, outside yes
- Disabled persons
broken ground causes reduced accessibility
- Internet / wireless access
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Linda Hoyer & Gert Derkzen
Ribeira do Conde
Other charming hotels in the area...
- Quinta da Palmeira – Arganil (27 km)
- Quinta da Seara – Balocas (31 km)
- Quinta do Pinheiro Manso – São Geraldo, Tábua (32 km)
- Casa do Alferes Curado – Maçãs de Dona Maria (33 km)
- Albergue do Bonjardim 9.2 – Sertã (38 km)
- Casa Nana – Póvoa (Cadima) (43 km)
- Quinta do Eco 10.0 – São João do Peso (51 km)
- Villa Redondo – Monte Redondo (61 km)
- Quinta Ponte Nova – Atalaia do campo (66 km)
- Casa Ceedina Bed and Breakfast & Beauty – Batalha (75 km)
- Casa Vale do Rei – Leiria (77 km)
- Casa da Colina – Penamacor (88 km)