Casa Joya – Velez Rubio, Almeria
Our rural B&B offers 8 luxurious and tastefully furnished bedrooms with large beds or twin beds. All rooms with private bath and spacious shower room. Our restaurant offers an extensive menu of freshly cooked food prepared by chef owner James Rice a former head chef in London and Algarve.
Far from the madding crowds, combined with style, charm and tranquility for your holiday "Casa Joya" offers an unforgettable experience. Come see and visit this part of forgotten charming Andalucía the north eastern of Almería Province, 1000m above sea level, surrounded by almond and olive grove and overlooking the mountains and valley of nature, James & Mary transformed an old Spanish farmhouse into a luxurious bed and breakfast and restaurant with eight spacious rooms. The Andalusia/African interior, specifically oozes calm and relaxing scene of your holiday. The rooms have their own facilities. At Casa Joya, you can have your meals prepared by the chef owner James Rice who has worked in London and Algarve as a head chef. All meals are cooked to order with fresh local produce and all dietary requirements are catered for. You can enjoy walks in the surrounding mountains, explore the local towns of Velez Rubio, costal places such as Mojacar, Vera all within under an hour and come back to enjoy a relaxing quiet evening in the bar or sitting around the pool. The region, with typical white villages, could perfectly be discovered on foot or by bike.
€ 37,50 p.p.p.n.
Continental Breakfast Included
3 course 29.95€ per person
- Car park
- Internet / wireless access
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Mary & James Rice
04820 Velez Rubio, Almeria
Other charming hotels in the area...
- Cortijo La Estrella – Velez Rubio - Almeria (11 km)
- Luxe Bed & Breakfast Casa Paco – Velez Rubio (11 km)
- Cortijo Largo 10.0 – Taberno/Almeria (13 km)
- Casa rural Cortijo el Coto – Velez Blanco (16 km)
- Casa Colina – Zurgena (22 km)
- Cueva Pura Vida 9.5 – Pulpite (Cullar) (46 km)
- Grotwoningen Barrio las Santas – Huéscar (54 km)
- Casa cueva rural Cuevasandalucia 1.2 – Baza (62 km)
- Cuevas Bazavista – Baza (69 km)
- Torre de la Campana 10.0 – Casas de Tallante (75 km)
- Casa Veraneo 9.0 – Valladolises (Murcia) (81 km)
- Cuevas Pata Seca – Gorafe (Granada) (92 km)
Experiences from previous visitors
No experiences yet with Casa Joya. Be the first!
Share your experieriences!
Did you stay in Casa Joya? Let us know what you thought about it and help others to make the right choice!
Required fields are marked with a *