Casa Grande Vale – Silves
We offer a mix of conviviality and hospitality together with sunshine and relaxation – a combination that is guaranteed to make your vacation and unforgettable experience.
Casa Grande Vale is about...
… enjoying a cocktail around the swimming pool surrounded by an orange grove
… your ideal travelling base for a host of outings to discover the beautiful Algarve
… a holiday ambiance over a glass of wine during our cosy evening meals
… a place to stop a while on your trip through Portugal
… pure and simple relaxation, far from the hustle and bustle of everyday life
… relaxing with a book in our beautiful garden or on your own private terrace
Chris and Marc wish you a very warm BEM-VINDO.
A private entrance gives you access to your room, decorated in Moorish style with an comfortable bathroom.
She bears the Moorish name of a town in the Algarve.
Start your day with a great breakfast with fresh orange juice from our own orangetrees.
Prices per night/2 persons / breakfast included
- Room 1 Al aliya : € 80 - € 90
- Room 2 Xelb : € 80 - € 90
- Room 3 Shanta Mariya : € 80 - € 90
- Car park
- Disabled persons
- Internet / wireless access
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Chris en Marc
Other charming hotels in the area...
- A Conquista 9.7 – Paderne, Albufeira (14 km)
- Tapada do Gramacho – Silves (14 km)
- Casa Bela Moura - charming hotel 10.0 – Porches (16 km)
- Vivenda Summertime – Carvoeiro (19 km)
- One2seven 9.2 – Ferragudo (20 km)
- Spa d'Alma – Monchique (21 km)
- Casa Monchique – Monchique (23 km)
- B&B Vila Condessa 8.9 – Vale Judeu (26 km)
- Casa la dona – Loule (31 km)
- Quintassential – Loule (31 km)
- Casa do Forno Cottage – Loule (31 km)
- Orange Cottage Quintassential – Loule (31 km)
Experiences from previous visitors
Stay: November 2010
Written on 14 March 2011 by Thijs L (age 18-25)
Een prachtige B & B, een gerenoveerde quinta, met alles erop en eraan ... temidden van sinaasappelbomen en een prachtige tuin .. en ja ... zelfs in november heeerlijke temperaturen !
Ik kom zeker terug in mei 2011.
Share your experieriences!
Did you stay in Casa Grande Vale? Let us know what you thought about it and help others to make the right choice!
Required fields are marked with a *