Casa El Corchito – Montejaque
The B&B is surrounded by a beautiful mountain range where the walker, climber, cyclist and birdwatcher can fully enjoy the scenery.
After a renovation of our historic building we now have 2 nice guestrooms with own facilities.Besides there is also a seperate guest-lounge with radio, cd, t.v., books,info etc.In the garden there are several terrasses between the rocks and a relax-pool with breathtaking views and also a B.B.Q. area.
In the surrounding there are 3 caves that can be visited.The cave"del Gato"where a waterfall enters into a lake,the cave"del Hundidero"where you can find the entrance after clinbing down 365 steps and the famous cave"de la Pileta"with the oldest rock-drawings in Andalucia.
Furthermore in a short distance there are the beautiful white villages of Grazalema, Zahara, Setenil and Olvera and not to forget the old Ronda "la Vieja".
- Double per night €65 ( one nights stay)
- King/twin per night €60 ( more nights stay)
- Single per night €40 (one nights stay) €35 ( more nights )
- Extra 3rd bed on room €30 p.n.
- Credit cards
Continental buffet breakfast
- Car park
in the main street
- Disabled persons
- Internet / wireless access
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Rob & Coby Staleman
Calle Cardinal Herrera Oria 22
Other charming hotels in the area...
- Casitas Sierra de Libar – Montejaque (0 km)
- Enfrente Arte – Ronda (8 km)
- La Escuela del Campo 9.4 – Ronda (Malaga) (16 km)
- Vega de Salas 9.6 – El Burgo (28 km)
- La Casa Grande de El Burgo – El Burgo (28 km)
- El Molino Santisteban – Guaro, Malaga (37 km)
- Cortijo Escondido 9.5 – Arcos de la Frontera (38 km)
- Finca Maravilla Verde B&B 9.3 – Puerto Serrano (41 km)
- Barros de Luna – Coín (43 km)
- Finca Alegria de la Vida 9.7 – Zalea - Pizarra - Malaga - Andalusie (45 km)
- Casa las Olivas – Álora - Malaga (49 km)
- La Casa De Bovedas Charming Inn – Arcos de la Frontera (49 km)