Home > Portugal > Lisbon Region > Casa do Largo
Casa do Largo – Marinha da Mendiga
Our guesthouse is situated in the natural reserve Serras de Aire é Candeeiros.
Casa do Largo is surrounded by cultural wealth, places of great interest and a lovable landscape. The Serra is ideal for walking tours and the discovery of many caves and old quarries.
On the ground level we have 2 double rooms and a bathroom with bath/shower and toilet.
On the first floor there is an accomodation for 2 up to 5 people with shower and toilet.
To relax, our guests have at their disposal a large comfortable sitting room with TV, DVD and video and many cosy corners in the garden.
Starting from € 45 per night (2 people)
Breakfast: € 5 p.p.
Breakfast is served from 8.00 am untill 10.00 am in our typical Portuguese kitchen and if you like, we can also serve an international Portuguese-spiced diner in the garden.
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Gerd & Patrick
Largo da Portela 2
2480212 Marinha da Mendiga
Tel: +32 3 236 85 63
Mobile: +351 967 040 148
Other charming hotels in the area...
- B&B Rose Court – Beek (L) (0 km)
- B&B Casa o Futuro – Casal do Abegao, Alcobaça (13 km)
- Casa Ceedina Bed and Breakfast & Beauty – Batalha (17 km)
- Guesthouse Quinta Laranja 9.2 – Caldas da Rainha - Alvorni (20 km)
- Quinta da vida Serena – Macalhona Alfeizerão (20 km)
- Casa Vale do Rei – Leiria (21 km)
- B&B Quinta Verde – Caldas da Rainha (22 km)
- B&B Quinta Da Montanha – Caldas Da Rainha (28 km)
- Quinta da Olivia – Óbidos (31 km)
- Casa do Alferes Curado – Maçãs de Dona Maria (60 km)
- Albergue do Bonjardim 9.2 – Sertã (67 km)
- Quinta do Eco – São João do Peso (71 km)
Experiences from previous visitors
No experiences yet with Casa do Largo. Be the first!
Share your experieriences!
Did you stay in Casa do Largo? Let us know what you thought about it and help others to make the right choice!
Required fields are marked with a *