Home > Spain > Valencian Community > Casa del Val
Casa del Val – Santa Pola
Bed and breakfast in a beautiful villa with stunning views overlooking Alicante Bay. Close to Carabasi Beach and the Alicante Mountains.
Alicante is only 8Km away and worth a visit to see the stunning Santa Barbara Castile and promenade.
Santa Pola is 4Km away and is a working fishing town with beautiful beaches and a traditional spanish lifestyle.
Although the Villa is in a peaceful location you have the choice of excellent restaurants, cafes and bars.
Twin rooms have private entrance and private balcony. All are en-suite with Fridge, Tea making facilities, DVD player, TV, Hairdryer, Air Conditioning, Central Heating, Towels ,and bedding changed every 3 days.
Daily Coach trips are available from www.coachtripsonline.com with a pick up point in Gran Alicant. Can be booked on arrival.
Twin rooms, en-suite, with private entrance and private balcony.
- January to May: 250 euros for 2 persons for 7 night
- June to October: 280 euros for 2 person for 7 nights
- November to December 250 euros for 2 persons for 7 nights
- 35 TO 40 Euros per night
- Weekends 105 TO 120 Euros (3 nights)
- Credit cards
Breakfast is included in the price with a choice of continental or english.
- Car park
Safe parking / free pick up and return to Alicante Airport
Bicycles can be hired locally.
Horse riding available
Small pets are welcome.
Permitted on balcony
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Derrick & Val Patton
Avinguda Noruega 33/38B, Gran Alicant
03130 Santa Pola
Other charming hotels in the area...
- Casarudo – La Hoya (Elche) (12 km)
- Casa Blanca – Valencia (15 km)
- B&B Casa Nora 9.8 – Alicante (17 km)
- Casa Mulder – San Fulgencio (18 km)
- Casa El Rais – Crevillente (22 km)
- Casa Nido Calido 9.4 – Crevillente (24 km)
- Adams Eden In Spain – Catral - Alicante (25 km)
- Villa Enrique – Catral (25 km)
- Casa Vista Del Valle – Hondon De Las Nieves (29 km)
- Casa EuroPeCa – La Romana (35 km)
- La Casa Blanca B&B 9.3 – Barbarroja, Orihuela (38 km)
- Casa "Lo Pujol" – San Miguel de Salinas (Alicante) (39 km)
Experiences from previous visitors
Stay: June 2011
Written on 6 June 2011 by Colin and Karena (Couple, age 45-54)
faultless, beautiful views, great people, great location. Lots of local bars and restaurants and close to the beach and supermarkets.