Casa Africano – Velez Malaga
We will give you a warm welcome at our Bed and Breakfast, which was built in Moorish style. Over here you will be able to enjoy the lovely temperature of Southern Spain.
Casa Africano is situated at a quiet location in the outskirts of the historical town Velez- Malaga. It is an ideal location to start trips to the beach, the countryside of Andalusia with its beautiful white towns, a daytrip to Granada or a hike in the mountains of Sierra de Tejeda.
Breakfast is served on the terrace. Of course there will be plenty of freshly squeezed orange juice. The views over the town, mountains and ocean will easily make you forget about the worries of everyday life.
Together we will make sure that you won’t be missing anything.
Casa Africano has 4 rooms:
La Casita, own kitchen, bathroom and private terrace: 2 persons 60-70 euro.
A Kuna Matata 1: own bathroom, 2 single beds, 2 persons 50-60 euros.
A Kuna Matata 2: own bathroom, 2 single beds, 2 persons 50-60 euros.
Kitoko: own bathroom, doublebed and bunkbed. Max 4 persons. 2 persons 50-60 euros. 3 persons 65-75 euros, 4 persons 80-90 euros
High season: May-October
Low season: November-April
- Credit cards
- Car park
- Internet / wireless access
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Evert en Judith
Calle Cercadillo Santa Maria 12
29700 Velez Malaga
Tel: +34 651978753
Other charming hotels in the area...
- Casa Jutta – Vélez Málaga (0 km)
- El Patio Andaluz – Velez Malaga (0 km)
- Casa Río Seco, B&B / Appartement – Arenas, Malaga (1 km)
- Azul Arenas Andalucia 10.0 – Arenas de Velez Málaga (1 km)
- El Destino – Arenas / Algarrobo (5 km)
- El Pajarero – Arenas (5 km)
- Casa Rural B&B Casa Agradable – Arenas (6 km)
- Casa del Alizé – Sayalonga (8 km)
- Casa Hollandia – La Viñuela (9 km)
- Casa Pimienta – La Viñuela, Andalusië (9 km)
- Finca Duende 9.8 – Sedella (10 km)
- Posada la Plaza – Canillas de Albaida (10 km)
Experiences from previous visitors
No experiences yet with Casa Africano. Be the first!
Share your experieriences!
Did you stay in Casa Africano? Let us know what you thought about it and help others to make the right choice!
Required fields are marked with a *