Home > England > South East > Oxfordshire > Broomhill Bed and Breakfast
Broomhill Bed and Breakfast – Oxford
A large comfortable family house set in extensive grounds in a secluded lane enjoying delightful views over the surrounding Oxfordshire countryside. 5 minutes drive from Frilford Heath Golf Club. 10 minutes drive from Didcot & Milton Park
Broomhill Bed & Breakfast near Oxford is ideally situated close to the A34. Oxford, with its many colleges comprising the university, is a wonderful place to explore and has a large number of excellent restaurants. Together with its cultural background it makes an ideal start to a short break taking in perhaps Stratford or the Cotswolds.
Broomhill Bed & Breakfast is a non-smoking house, children are welcome. Each room contains tea and coffee making facilities, T.V and WIFI. There is ample parking. Swimming, tennis and golf are located nearby. Within walking distance there are two country pubs - both serving good evening meals.
Richard and Sara have been welcoming guests to Broomhill Bed & Breakfast near Oxford for many years. Broomhill has been the family home for the past 30 years and offers a warm welcome for a relaxing holiday or a short business visit to Oxford. Nothing is too much trouble and Broomhill is perfectly situated for a country break or a city break. It is a perfect location for business people to relax at the end of a hard day.
- Single from £45.00 per night
- Double from £70.00 per night
- Twin from £70.00 per night
All prices are per room per night and include VAT and a full English/Continental breakfast.
Prices of room are negotiable and seasonal. Deposit payment required at time of booking. We accept cash (pounds and Euros) and cheques. Sorry no credit cards.
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
OX1 5DZ Oxford
Tel: 01865 735339
Other charming hotels in the area...
- Forest Lodge Bed and Breakfast – London (79 km)
- Rainbow Wood Farm – Bath (81 km)
- Alexandra Palace Bed & Breakfast 9.5 – London (81 km)
- Mountview Guesthouse – London (82 km)
- Rockells Farm – Saffron Walden (111 km)
- Whitburn Lodge – Brighton (126 km)
- The Avenue Guest House – Pontcanna - Cardiff (133 km)
- Number 62 – Cardiff (134 km)
- Farlan House – Llandough, Cardiff (135 km)
- Thornhill Lodge Guest House – Derby (135 km)
- Morven Guest House – Weymouth (146 km)
- The Spinney – Eastbourne (149 km)
Experiences from previous visitors
No experiences yet with Broomhill Bed and Breakfast. Be the first!
Share your experieriences!
Did you stay in Broomhill Bed and Breakfast? Let us know what you thought about it and help others to make the right choice!
Required fields are marked with a *