Home > Belgium > West Flanders > Bruges > Bread & Butter
Bread & Butter – Bruges
There is one quirky, colourful guest room, with orinigal salvaged finds, situated on the second floor. There is no spa, but a psychedelic 60s' bath! No swimming pool and no pianist but the room is lined with vintage wallpaper, photographs, plus not forgetting Mirza, the house cat! There is no personal driver provided but there is a bus stop (nr 14) just across the street. There is Wifi and an old fashioned television with DVD's. No room service but we serve Belgian chocolate at breakfast!
- Credit cards
Extensive breakfast between 8am and 10 am in our living room.
- Car park
Our home is 100% smoke free.
- Disabled persons
- Internet / wireless access
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Julius en Maurits Sabbestraat 39
Other charming hotels in the area...
Damme (Sijsele) (5 km)
Beernem-Brugge (9 km)
Uitkerke - Blankenberge (10 km)
De Haan (15 km)
- Bedandbruges – Bruges (0 km)
- B&B Bariseele – Bruges (0 km)
- B&B Charming Brugge – Bruges (0 km)
- Bed & Breakfast Molenzicht 9.6 – Bruges (0 km)
- B&B Molenzicht – Bruges (0 km)
- Gasthuis Pickery – Bruges (1 km)
- B&B InnBrugas – Bruges (1 km)
- Le Flaneur 8.5 – Bruges (1 km)
- Hip Bed & Breakfast – Bruges (1 km)
- b&b Home sweet Home – Bruges (1 km)
- Bed and breakfast De Sterre 7.2 – Bruges (1 km)
- Het Consulaat 10.0 – Bruges (1 km)
Experiences from previous visitors
No experiences yet with Bread & Butter. Be the first!
Share your experieriences!
Did you stay in Bread & Butter? Let us know what you thought about it and help others to make the right choice!
Required fields are marked with a *