Home > France > Paris & Ile-de-France > Paris > Bonne Nuit Paris
Bonne Nuit Paris – Paris
Welcome to the very heart of Le Marais district of Paris, a charming and much sought-after setting, within walking distance - safe at all times of the day or night - of the most popular and well-known locations in the heart of Paris.
Our house, which we have faithfully preserved and restored over the last 25 years with a genuine respect for the memory of "old" Paris, was built in 1609 and faces Rue Charlot in the front and looks over a courtyard in the back.
Our 3 independent rooms, with original solid old stones and exposed beams, have been renovated with contemporary design and décor resulting in a completely private and peaceful bed-and-breakfast haven; one of the best in the Paris area.
After a peaceful night, you will breakfast on Jean-Luc's honey and Denise's homemade jams with our local boulangerie baguettes.
So explore our site to find more about our b&b and then book with us for your trip to Paris.
We are looking forward to your visit and to making your stay in Paris a memorable one!
First constructed in 1609 as a single house, under the reign of Henry IV, it was transformed after the Revolution into a small apartment building. Careful restoration has been undertaken in the early 2000' in keeping with the memory of "old" Paris. All the significant elements of the original house have been faithfully preserved and restored, as part of a rigorous approach designed to bring out the very best of Parisian architectural heritage: the Louis XVI facade, the front door with ornaments Louis Philippe intact, and the oak staircase.
You will notice in the lobby fragments of sculptor Jean Gougeon from the XVIth century which originate from the destruction of the nearby palace of the Grand Prieur du Temple.
The charm that comes with a house of this age, the solid old stones combined with a contemporary design and decor, makes this a peaceful heaven beyond compare in the Paris area.
Each of our 3 rooms, Enclos des templiers, Jardin du Marais and Rue Charlot, have their own special character, sensitively restored to incorporate modern facilities. Each room is over 20 m2 with a private bathroom and WC. Calm and quiet, with historic features such as beautiful high ceilings, street or courtyard views, or exposed beams, providing intimacy within a generous interior.
All rooms are private with independent access, separated from our duplex and located up just one short flight of stairs from the street.
- Original features, beams and stones or Haussman ceilings, terra cotta floor, etc.,
- Comfortable beds and mattresses from a traditional French Atelier (2007),
- Double (160 x 200) or twins (80 x 200),
- A selection of pillows, and covers, including blankets or duvets,
- Opening double glazed windows,
- Alarm clock,
- Free high speed Internet connection, WIFI.
- 1 person: 145 €
- 2 persons: 150 €
- Additional person: 75 €
- 1 person: 145 €
All rooms non smoking
- Internet / wireless access
Free high speed Internet connection, WIFI.
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Denise and Jean-Luc Marchand
63, rue Charlot
Other bed & breakfasts in Paris and its environs
- Le P'tit Gobert 10.0 – Paris (2 km)
- Au triangle d'or – Paris (2 km)
- Chez Bertrand – Paris (4 km)
- La Villa Paris – Paris (5 km)
- PARIS 5 minutes, B&B, chambre, jardin. – Malakoff (7 km)
- Villa Les Louviers – Thorigny sur Marne (26 km)
- Le Haras de Stel 8.0 – Lainville en Vexin (46 km)
- Nomade Lodge 1.8 – La Chapelle Gauthier (53 km)
- L'Orée de Giverny – Limetz-Villez (64 km)
- Le Moulin de Villez – Limetz Villez (64 km)
- La Vigneraie 9.8 – Sainte Gemme Moronval (71 km)
- Domaine La Vigneraie – Sainte Gemme Moronval (71 km)