Bleu Raisin Saint Emilion – Les Salles de Castillon
At only a stone’s throw away from Saint-Emilion and the verdant Dordogne valley, this 19th century former wine farm welcomes you for a charming holiday in the heart of the Bordeaux vineyards. In all 3 spacious bedrooms, each with private terrace and view to the garden and vineyards, you’ll find a harmony of contemporary comfort and historic details. Pamper your senses at our generous breakfast buffet and table d’hôtes, during one of our wellness treatments or just by relaxing in the garden, listening tot the crickets’ songs. Check out our website for more details : www.bleuraisin.fr.
All rooms are equipped with a comfortable 160cm double bed, Italian-style shower, flat screen TV, hairdryer.
Rates per night for 2 persons, breakfast buffet included :
- Fleur d'Oranger : € 75
- Brin d'Herbe : € 85
- Joie de Lavande : € 85
Generous buffet with orange juice, fresh bread and croissants, seasonal fruit, local cheese and cold meat, eggs,...
- Car park
all rooms are non smoking
- Disabled persons
yes, the Joie de Lavande room
- Internet / wireless access
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Yves & Sandra
3 La Cabane
33350 Les Salles de Castillon
Tel: +33 (0)5 57 69 11 46
Other charming hotels in the area...
- Villa Beylie – Merignas St. Emilion (16 km)
- Maison d'hôtes Saint Emilion: Villa Beylie – Merignas - Saint Emilion (16 km)
- Le Manoir de Marie Lou – Rauzan (18 km)
- Le domaine du Bel Air – Blasimon pres de St Emilion (19 km)
- Chambres d'hôtes Beau Séjour – près de Saint Emilion - Naujan et Postiac (20 km)
- La Maison dans les Vignes – Riocaud (23 km)
- Domaine de Rudel – Saussignac (30 km)
- La Longère Saint Seurin – Roquebrune (32 km)
- La Camiranaise – Camiran (33 km)
- Le Petit Chardon – St. Aulaye (33 km)
- Le Moulin de Peychenval 10.0 – Lamonzie Montastruc (47 km)
- Peyraguey Maison Rouge – Bommes Sauternes (49 km)
Experiences from previous visitors
Stay: September 2011
Written on 4 October 2011 by A.C. (age 35-44)
A charming place to stay. Warm welcome by the owners, a beautiful, comfortable and spacious room and a magnificent setting amidst the vineyards. We'll be back !
Share your experieriences!
Did you stay in Bleu Raisin Saint Emilion? Let us know what you thought about it and help others to make the right choice!
Required fields are marked with a *