Home > Belgium > East Flanders > BedAndBreakfast De Bijloke
BedAndBreakfast De Bijloke – Ghent
Genuine renovated mansion anno 1830. Breakfast only served in your room or in the garden. All the rooms are provided with wireless internet, flatscreen tv, dvd player, coffee tea, films and books.
The Lotus Room: Situated on the first floor, this room is spacious with a lot of light and clarity by two door windows on the streetside. Double bed, lounge and breakfast table.
attached ensuite bathroom with bath, twin basins ans toilet.
The Buddha serviced apartment:
On the first floor the duplex serviced apartment (business flat) 150 m2, suitable for business people requiring a long stay. The Duplex apartment comes with a fully furnished kitchen, dining room, lounge with fireplace, double bedroom with attached the bathroom, outside terrace with a fantastic view on the " Bijloke", river and gardens.
The Lotus Room.
- Price based on occupancy of 1 person: 70 Euro./night.
- Price based on occupancy of 2 persons: 80 Euro./night.
The Budha serviced apartment.
- Price based on occupancy of 1 person: 130 euro./night.
- Price based on occupancy of 2 person: 150 euro/night.
For weekend bookings there will be an extra charge of 20 euro/night.
Minimum stay of 2 nights.
- Credit cards
No creditcard accepted
- Car park
Possible at an extra charge of 10 euro.
pets are accepted until 5 kg.
Smoking not allowed
- Internet / wireless access
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Other charming hotels in the area...
- Koestraat46 – Ghent (0 km)
- Hotel Verhaegen – Ghent (1 km)
- ApartGent – Ghent (1 km)
- A Guesthouse PPP – Ghent (1 km)
- Logidenri – Ghent (1 km)
- aanaajaanaa – Ghent (1 km)
- Alphabed – Ghent (1 km)
- De Griffioen – Ghent (1 km)
- Baeten's B&B – Ghent (1 km)
- De Waterzooi 10.0 – Ghent (1 km)
- B&B Engelen aan de Waterkant – Ghent (1 km)
- Griffioen Ghent Furnished Apartments – Ghent (1 km)