Home > The Netherlands > Gelderland > Bed & Breakfast Slaap
Bed & Breakfast Slaap – Lobith
Bed & Breakfast Slaap stands for relaxing, enjoying nature and personal attention.
We offer 4 double rooms. Room 1 and 2 have joined bathroom (located on a separated stairway, this is very practical for family or two couples), room 3 and 4 have private bathrooms.
In the living room where in the morning breakfast is served, in the afternoon you can relax with tv, music, book or newspaper (our floor heating and fire place makes even the cold seasons very comfortable)
Located in Lobith, in the beautiful area where the river Rijn enters Holland, you can enjoy beautiful surroundings, hike or cycle to explore nature and enjoy our hospitality.
We offer cycles for rent and enjoy pointing you the nice spots. We have bunch of hiking and cycling routes available.
In the nearby area there are (thee) gardens and water sport on the Bijland (harbour and connected to Rijn). Furthermore, a variety of restaurants is located in the close area.
Check out our website for more details.
We look forward to welcome you in our Bed & Breakfast.
€ 55.00 - € 70.00 per night for a double room (double occupancy)
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Other charming hotels in the area...
- De Beijlevelds Hofstede – Rijnwaarden (4 km)
- Grünort bed & breakfast 9.2 – Borghees / Emmerich (6 km)
- Het Nieuwe Uitzicht – Montferland (7 km)
- B&B Montferland – Montferland (8 km)
- Haus unter den linden 9.3 – Emmerich am Rhein (10 km)
- Bed and Breakfast Zeddam – Zeddam - Montferland (11 km)
- B&B Pension Kock – Montferland (11 km)
- B&B de Korenhorst – Montferland (11 km)
- B&B 't Witte Huus – Montferland (14 km)
- Bed and Breakfast Waaldijk – Lingewaard (16 km)
- De Oude Stadsboerderij 9.8 – Doesburg (17 km)
- De Boskam – De Steeg (18 km)
Experiences from previous visitors
No experiences yet with Bed & Breakfast Slaap. Be the first!
Share your experieriences!
Did you stay in Bed & Breakfast Slaap? Let us know what you thought about it and help others to make the right choice!
Required fields are marked with a *