Home > Belgium > Limburg (Belgium) > Maasland > Bed & Breakfast De Zonnegroet
Bed & Breakfast De Zonnegroet – Rotem (Dilsen-Stokkem)
Bed & Breakfast "De Zonnegroet" (The Sun's Salutation"), is located in the beautiful, quiet region of Meuscountry in the province of Limburg, known for its excellent walking and cycling routes, and has as its credo: "back to the essence of Warmth, Cosiness and service with Love!"
There are 2 non-smoking rooms, named after two Nature elements, available for our guests.
The room "Fire" is the largest of the two. In this room there is room for an extra guest bed.
The room "Earth" is slightly smaller but certainly roomy enough for a pleasant stay.
Both rooms are equipped with:
- 37 "Led tv
- free wifi/internet
- small refrigerator
- facilities for coffee/tea
- separate washbasin
Room Fire: 80 € per night, reduction of 5 € from 2 nights. (Single: € 60 per night). Extra bed to be agreed on, according to the age of the 3rd person.
Room Earth: € 75 per night, reduction of 5 € from 2 nights. (Single: € 55 per night)
Breakfast and most Extras are included in the prices.
- Credit cards
full continental breakfast, which takes into account all our guests' wishes. English breakfast on request
for a democratic price our guests can, without obligation, join us for supper. We will notify you in the morning, what will be prepared for the evening.
We can also provide a lunch package for you.
- Car park
parking space for 4 cars
There are 6 bicycles available for free
outside (on the terrace)
- Disabled persons
yes, but not for weel-chairs
- Internet / wireless access
free of charge
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Riet Vansloen - Erwin Van Waeleghem
Burgemeester Henrylaan 108
3650 Rotem (Dilsen-Stokkem)
Other charming hotels in the area...
Kinrooi (9 km)
- 't Poorthuys 9.2 – Dilsen-Stokkem (0 km)
- Hotel Rotheim – Dilsen Stokkem (2 km)
- Villa Reynaert – Maaseik-Opoeteren (5 km)
- Huyze Max 9.0 – Dilsen-Stokkem (5 km)
- Bosbeekvallei Vakantieappartement – Maaseik-Opoeteren (5 km)
- B&B Don Genaro – Dilsen-Stokkem (6 km)
- B&B Aen de Roderburgh – Maaseik (7 km)
- B&B Sniekershof – Kinrooi (8 km)
- Hof van Leut – Maasmechelen (8 km)
- B&B Basil 9.8 – Leut - Maasmechelen (8 km)
- B&B De Keyartmolen 9.9 – Tongerlo Bree (8 km)
- B & B De Kosterie 8.9 – Kinrooi (8 km)
Experiences from previous visitors
Stay: August 2013
Written on 27 February 2014 by Looijkens (Couple, age 55-64)
Super gezellig. een uitgebreid lekker ontbijt. De kamer was heel gezellig ingericht. Wij komen zeker nog eens terug.