B&B Salve – Auderghem
B&B Salve is a charming home built in the twenties, situated in a small piece of paradisein the south eastof Brussels. The house is located in a peaceful and quiet street, close to public transport, shops and restaurants.
B&B Salve is a perfect place to stay during business or leisure trips.
Two comfortable rooms, tastefully decorated, with attached bathroom and toilet are available.
The rooms are located on the second floor, which is only reserved for one guest (or family) simultaneously. There is a possibility of free parking in front of the house.
€ 99.00 - € 120.00 per night for a double room (double occupancy)
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Claudine De Boose
Drève Louisa Chaudoir,15
Mobile: +32(0)478 388 209
Other charming hotels in the area...
Bruxelles - Etterbeek (3 km)
Wezembeek-Oppem (5 km)
Archennes (19 km)
- B&B Rose Court – Beek (L) (0 km)
- Chambres Beaulieu – Bruxelles (1 km)
- Le Valduc 10.0 – Bruxelles (1 km)
- Capitaine Piret – Bruxelles (2 km)
- Côté Jardin B&B Brussels 9.3 – Bruxelles (2 km)
- Casa Terlinden – Bruxelles (3 km)
- So Nice Night – Bruxelles (3 km)
- Chaussée Saint Pierre 10.0 – Bruxelles (3 km)
- EU Residence – Brussel/Etterbeek (3 km)
- Ursule la Libellule – Elsene-Brussel (4 km)
- MAX69 – Bruxelles (4 km)
- Nouvelle Vie – Bruxelles (4 km)
Experiences from previous visitors
No experiences yet with B&B Salve . Be the first!
Share your experieriences!
Did you stay in B&B Salve ? Let us know what you thought about it and help others to make the right choice!
Required fields are marked with a *