Home > The Netherlands > Zeeland > B&B Halte Baarland
B&B Halte Baarland – Borsele
We are Nico Bijleveld and Henrieke de Jong. We rent our bowtop ie gypsy wagon, to people who love a peaceful environment. The car is on the side of our house. has its own bathroom, a covered patio and lots of privacy. You can enjoy cycling and hiking in the area and you can use two bikes for free. Also cycling can be borrowed. The Westerschelde and "the beach of Baar Country" is nearby. In the area of tea gardens where you can enjoy coffee / tea and pastries. There is also a fine restaurant in the nearby village of Baar Country.
€ 40.00 - € 45.00 per night for a double room (double occupancy)
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Henrieke de Jong en Nico Bijleveld
Tel: +31 (0) 230637
Mobile: +31 (0)29030956
Other charming hotels in the area...
- Halte Baarland – Borsele (0 km)
- B&B bij KA – Ovezande (5 km)
- Appartement Slapen in de 7de hemel – Borsele/ 's-Gravenpolder (6 km)
- Saartje's B&B – Ellewoutsdijk (6 km)
- De Bloemdijken 10.0 – Heinkenszand (9 km)
- Oord aan de Wal – Walsoorden (hulst) (10 km)
- B&B De Derde Ronde – Wemeldinge (13 km)
- Duivenhoekseweg 10 – Kloosterzande (15 km)
- Pension Petit Château – Biervliet (17 km)
- Bed & Breakfast Waterdijk – Philippine (Terneuzen) (17 km)
- 't Appeltje 8.6 – Kortgene (17 km)
- Stee Bed en Ontbijt – Hulst (17 km)
Experiences from previous visitors
No experiences yet with B&B Halte Baarland. Be the first!
Share your experieriences!
Did you stay in B&B Halte Baarland? Let us know what you thought about it and help others to make the right choice!
Required fields are marked with a *