Home > The Netherlands > Zeeland > B&B Halte Baarland
B&B Halte Baarland – Borsele
We are Nico Bijleveld and Henrieke de Jong. We rent our bowtop ie gypsy wagon, to people who love a peaceful environment. The car is on the side of our house. has its own bathroom, a covered patio and lots of privacy. You can enjoy cycling and hiking in the area and 2 bikes are to use for a small fee, if available. Also cyclingmaps can be borrowed. The Westerschelde and "the beach of Baarland is nearby. In the area of tea gardens where you can enjoy coffee / tea and pastries. There is also a fine restaurant in the nearby village of Baarland.
B&B is closed during december, january and february
1 double-bed, two benches and a little table
On base of 2 persons € 22,50 p/p, p/n, breakfast included
From 2 nights on base of 2 persons € 20,00 p/p,p/n, breakfast included
For 1 person € 40,00 p/n, breakfast included; from 2 nights € 35,00 p/n.
- Car park
- Internet / wireless access
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Henrieke de Jong en Nico Bijleveld
Other charming hotels in the area...
- Halte Baarland – Borsele (0 km)
- B&B 'Halte Baarland' – Borsele (0 km)
- B&B bij KA – Ovezande (5 km)
- Appartement Slapen in de 7de hemel – Borsele/ 's-Gravenpolder (6 km)
- Saartje's B&B – Ellewoutsdijk (6 km)
- De Bloemdijken 10.0 – Heinkenszand (9 km)
- Oord aan de Wal – Walsoorden (hulst) (10 km)
- B&B De Derde Ronde – Wemeldinge (13 km)
- Duivenhoekseweg 10 – Kloosterzande (15 km)
- Pension Petit Château – Biervliet (17 km)
- Bed & Breakfast Waterdijk – Philippine (Terneuzen) (17 km)
- 't Appeltje 8.6 – Kortgene (17 km)