Home > Belgium > Limburg (Belgium) > B&B De Kiezel
B&B De Kiezel – Hasselt
B&B De Kiezel has 4 theme rooms and a homely breakfast space. Upon arrival we are happy to serve you a welcome drink.
There is a closed and secured space for bicycles as well as a separate area to park your car (to follow soon). Two shared terraces let you enjoy nice summer, spring or autumn days. All rooms come with large attached bathroom including rainshower, basin and toilet and the rooms are equipped with flat screen tv and internet connection
- The red poppy flowe. room (42 sq mtrs) is on the first floor.
- The Lavender room (42 sq mtrs) is on the ground floor and has a private balcony. It is also adequately equipped for people with disabilities
- The Sunflower room (26 sq mtrs) is on the first floor
- The Olive room (28 sq mtrs) is on the ground floor and has a private balcony
€ 40 - € 55 p.p.p.n.
- Credit cards
- Car park
- Disabled persons
- Internet / wireless access
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Sandra Coenjaerts en Wouter Cools
Tel: +32 (0)11 76 17 44
Mobile: + 32 (0)478 21 55 22
Other charming hotels in the area...
Herstappe - Tongeren (23 km)
- Le Petit Velo – Hasselt (2 km)
- Bed & Bubbles – Hasselt (2 km)
- 't Hemelhuys 9.1 – Hasselt (2 km)
- Kookpuntloft – Hasselt (2 km)
- Villa des Roses 10.0 – Hasselt (3 km)
- Chambres b'Hôtes 9.2 – Hasselt (3 km)
- Gasthof Lederhose – Diepenbeek (4 km)
- De Jachthoorn 9.8 – Diepenbeek (4 km)
- Jardin des Pommes 8.4 – Hasselt (4 km)
- Maris Logies 9.7 – Hasselt-Kuringen (5 km)
- Villa Sonuwe – Zonhoven (5 km)
- Abeljano 9.5 – Hasselt-Wimmertingen (6 km)
Experiences from previous visitors
No experiences yet with B&B De Kiezel. Be the first!
Share your experieriences!
Did you stay in B&B De Kiezel? Let us know what you thought about it and help others to make the right choice!
Required fields are marked with a *