Home > The Netherlands > North Holland > Amsterdam > B&B De Baronie
B&B De Baronie – Amsterdam
Bed & Breakfast The Baronie offers a cosy family atmosphere and a unique view of one of the most beautiful canals of Amsterdam!
This characteristic 16th century canal house, will assure you of classic elegance and luxury. Old Dutch tiles, original beams, marble and oak staircases adorn this monumental building. Admire the view over the canal, relax by the fireplace or sit in the courtyard and enjoy our romantic B&B.
In our Bed & Breakfast you'll find 2 classic rooms with a surface of 35 m². They are both decorated in the old style of the house. In each room you find a twin or a double bed with a shared bathroom. You will have a wonderfull view over the canals.
B&B The Baronie is located within walking distance of the Nieuwmarkt, Waterloo square, the Stopera, Rembrandt square, Dam Square and is just 700 meters from the Central Station. In the neighbourhood you find numerous shops, museums, theatres, romantic restaurants, cafes and terraces.
From: € 85 per room/night
- Credit cards
€ 8 pppn
- Car park
possible in garage € 45 p/day
- Disabled persons
- Internet / wireless access
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
1011 BC Amsterdam
Mobile: +31 623356332
Other charming hotels in the area...
- Amsterdam Bed and Breakfast City Center – Amsterdam (1 km)
- Groot appartement in het hart van Amsterdam – Amsterdam (1 km)
- Amsterbed – Amsterdam (2 km)
- Bnb De Ontdekking – Amsterdam (2 km)
- 122AlbertCuyp 9.4 – Amsterdam (2 km)
- Houseboat Linda – Amsterdam (3 km)
- Hotel de Filosoof – Amsterdam (3 km)
- Vondelpark Suites Bed & Breakfast – Amsterdam (4 km)
- Op de Horsten – Zuiderwoude (12 km)
- 't Zaanse Koopmanshuis Anno 1694 10.0 – Zaanstad (12 km)
- B&B de Bedstee – Assendelft (13 km)
- Cornelly Vakantiewoningen – Amstelveen (14 km)
Experiences from previous visitors
Stay: April 2009
Written on 6 January 2010 by Monique de Haas (age 35-44)
Share your experieriences!
Did you stay in B&B De Baronie? Let us know what you thought about it and help others to make the right choice!
Required fields are marked with a *