B&B Ceder – Antwerp
Ceder is a bed & breakfast close to the central train station of Antwerp. We offer you a stay in a former servant's flat with its own kitchen, bathroom with bath tub, bedroom with double bed and living room with tv, video, hifi and wifi. A half-covered terras gives way to a small city garden.
The Wetstraat is located in an emerging neighborhood within walking distance of Central Station. Nearby you will find the new design centrum, the KARTELL-store, the new public library, a few unique restaurants, the Zoo, Aquatopia, the Chinese street,...
80 Euro per night including breakfast. 1 night during the week: 100 Euros. During the week: minimum 2 nights to reserve. In the refrigerator you will find a bottle of water and fruit juice. You determine when to have breakfast by just telling us at what time you would like your fresh sandwiches, croissants, bread spreads, jam, yogurt, müesli, butter, milk and fruit to be ready in the morning in your kitchen. You can make coffee and tea at any time you please.
80 Euro per night including breakfast for the apartement (1 or 2 persons) 1 night during the week: 100 Euros. During the weekend: minimum 2 nights to reserve.
A reservation of more than 2 nights: -10%
- Credit cards
possible if asked in advance: cocktail, starter, main dish and dessert at a price of 35€, wine not included
- Car park
smoking only outside on the terrace
- Internet / wireless access
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Geert Van Beek
Other bed & breakfasts in Antwerp and its environs
- Antwerp bed and breakfast 9.8 – Antwerp (0 km)
- Couchecouche – Antwerp (1 km)
- B&B Panamarenko 6.2 – Antwerp (1 km)
- Antwerp Mabuhay Lodgings – Antwerp (2 km)
- Spring River Cruise – Antwerp (2 km)
- Goudblomme 8.3 – Antwerp (2 km)
- B&B Louiza15 – Antwerp (2 km)
- Room National – Antwerp (2 km)
- Slapen in Apen – Antwerp (2 km)
- Appartment Roscam – Antwerp (2 km)
- Boulevard Leopold – Antwerp (2 km)
- Het Luxepaard 9.3 – Antwerp (2 km)