B&B A la vieille école – Monségur
A la vieille école is a trendy school with three rooms. There is a swimming pool and outside shower.
The cherry on the cake is the vieuw of At a little table, with a vieuw of the south garden and the swimming pool you can, at leisure, leaf through the, for you, chosen folders.
The room Géographie is situated on the ground floor.The cherry on the cake is the vieuw of the snow covered Pyrenees and the pool!!!!
An old suitcase reminds us of the many venders who you can look up here in the neighbourhood.
In the room Histoire stands a small marble table and out of the window you have a view of the pyrenees and the pool!!!
This room is on the first floor on the southside.
If you are fond of counting you can amuse yourself with the different kinds of ball-frames.
The room Mathématiques is situated on the north side and if you sit at a little table near the window you have a very nice vieuw of the meadows.
90 € for one room (breakfast included)
4 nights is the minimum reservation in july and august
- Credit cards
Starter Main Course Dessert
per adult €25
- Car park
on the terrain
only AFTER consultation
- Internet / wireless access
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Carrasquet / Van haecht Eric en Annelies
500, Chemin de Moncade
Other charming hotels in the area...
- La Grange du Haou – Viven (21 km)
- Cottage La Fontaine – Sauveterre de Béarn (39 km)
- La Vieille Grange – Pouillon (39 km)
- Domaine Sainte Barthe 10.0 – Aignan (52 km)
- Chambres d'hôtes Maxana – La Bastide Clairence (60 km)
- Maison d'hôtes de charme Argizagita – La Bastide Clairence (60 km)
- Au Clair de Lune 10.0 – Vic-Fezensac (74 km)
- Le Buala, maison d'hôtes 9.5 – Antist (Bagnères-de-Bigorre) (76 km)
- Gîte - Chambres BB & Table d'Hôtes - Le Presbytère – Beaucaire Sur Baïse (79 km)
- Au domaine Gajolles 8.5 – Bonas (80 km)
- La Double Porte – Castéra-Verduzan (81 km)
- Le Mas du Pouy – Puydarrieux (83 km)