Home > France > Pays de la Loire > Au Passage du Gois
Au Passage du Gois – Beauvoir-sur-Mer
Welcome “Au Passage du Gois” in Beauvoir-sur-Mer, located at the splendid Vendée coastline, holiday region predominately in the Atlantic Loire area. A lot of sun, sea and beaches and still less than 400 kilometres from the port of Cherbourg and approx. 200 km north of Bordeaux. The Vendée is well known for its beautiful sandy beaches, but also known for it’s micro climate! The most sunshine hours of France after the Rivièra. For this reason a visit in each season is worthwhile. Come and discover it for yourself. There are both at the coast and inland a lot of nice curiosities and activities. You can read more about it on our website www.aupassagedugois.com. We let out a brand-new holiday cottage (4-5 pers.), with 2 sleeping rooms, which is built in the old sheep stable. We also let out the main house (1810) with 4 bedrooms (6-8 pers.). In addition we have B&B - Chambres d'hôtes and this means that you can spend the night in one of the rooms in the main house or one of the two rooms on the court yard. On walking distance and the entrance of the Passage du Gois, there are 3 restaurants, but you can also join us at our own superb table d'hôte dinners. It’s time for a holiday, a time to enjoy. See you soon.
The main house dates from 1810 and is what one calls in France a typical “maison Vendéen”. A long white cottage with terracotta tiles and blue shutters, the cottage is only one storey high. Among other things it has been a farm and the hay barn is still visible in the garden. The particularly thick walls are unmistakably old. The walls keep the house cool in the summer and warm in the wintertime. It is delightful in the autumn and winter to stay in front of our cosy fireplace with one of the books from our library. The atmosphere in the house is very pleasant. The house is particularly light and has the atmosphere of a beach house with white wood, and bright warm colours.
It is possible to book just one double room for a couple, including a beautiful bathroom with shower and double hand-basin, and a separate toilet, or also book further rooms for a family up to 5 people.
In a building next to the house, in a former cow barn, is a wide room of 38m2 with bathroom with shower, toilet and hand basin. There is an extra large bed of 2.10m and a corner with chairs and a table to read and relax.
Across from the house, on the other side of the court yard, we have another lovely room of 25m2 with a bathroom and a corner with chairs and a table to read and relax. .
Le Sable, Chambre d'hote (25m2)
- Jan-March Eur 45 / per day with breakfast
- April EUR 50 / per day with breakfast
- May-June Eur 55 / per day with breakfast
- July-August Eur 70 / per day with breakfast
- September Eur 55 / per day with breakfast
- Oktober EUR 50 / per day with breakfast
- Nov-Dec Eur 45 / per day with breakfast
La cabine de la plage, Chambre d'hote (40m2)
- Jan-March Eur 50 / per day with breakfast
- April EUR 55 / per day with breakfast
- Mai-June Eur 60 / per day with breakfast
- July-August Eur 75 / per day with breakfast
- September Eur 60 / per day with breakfast
- Oktober EUR 55 / per day with breakfast
- Nov-Dec Eur 50 / per day with breakfast
La Maree, Chambre d'hote (40m2)
- Jan-March Eur 55 / per day with breakfast
- April EUR 60 / per day with breakfast
- Mai-June Eur 65 / per day with breakfast
- July-August Eur 75 / per day with breakfast
- September Eur 65 / per day with breakfast
- Oktober EUR 60 / per day with breakfast
- Nov-Dec Eur 55 / per day with breakfast
Breakfast is included in the price of the room for our B&B - chambres d'hôtes guests
Table d'hôte dinners (aperitif, 3-course dinner, wine and coffee) EUR 25, - per person. Prices for children are determined with their parents.
- Car park
35 euro per week per bike or 7 euros per day per bike
- Internet / wireless access
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Martine Hoogschagen en Hemko Bruinsel
Other charming hotels in the area...
- Le Bois Berranger – Saint Urbain (4 km)
- Logis La Folie – Mareuil sur Lay (76 km)
- Les Logis des Iles – Larmor Baden (99 km)
- Les Hauts de Toulvern – Baden (102 km)
- Les Logis du Golfe – Le Bono (105 km)
- Passiflora Villa – Saint Sauveur d'Aunis (117 km)
- Puits Sainte Claire – Courçon d'Aunis (120 km)
- Gîte la Lande Fève – la Rouaudière (122 km)
- Chez Baron – Vernoux-en-Gâtine (122 km)
- Le Logis du Cedre – Saint Georges du Bois (134 km)
- Chateau de Cheman – Blaison-Gohier (137 km)
- Le Grand Logis – Parthenay (140 km)