Home > Belgium > Flemish Brabant > Atomium bed and breakfast
Atomium bed and breakfast – Wemmel
The comfort of a top class hotel, a refined decor and personalized service ... Our guesthouse will satisfy business customers for its proximity to Brussels Expo and Trade Mart and the center of Brussels.
All materials used in our room are refined and high quality, natural stone, eco-certified wood and high-end accessories will seduce you.
A large boxspring bed, multifunction shower, premium toiletries, a flat-screen TV, high speed internet access and wifi free wireless, an espresso machine, minibar, dressing room, safe ... . the comfort of an upscale hotel but with a personalized welcome, tips for planning your visit to the Atomium, Heysel, Brussels, Bruges ..
or organizing a candlelight dinner, a business meal ...
The metro is about 10 min walk. There are buses that can take you to downtown BRUSSELS just a block away from the house.
Brussels Airport is located 16km from the house and Charleroi about 50km.
Baby equipment is available on request.
VISIT our website or use google map to locate us in WEMMEL
See you soon
All what a luxury hotel can offer you but with an understated style of comfort, harmony and charm that a private house can give.
All materials used are refined and of very high quality. Eco-certified wood, natural stones and top-end fittings will delight you.
In your room, you will enjoy :
- A high quality box spring for two persons (160x200)
- A bathroom with walk-in shower where you will certainly relax under the rain shower
- Separate toilet
- Bathrobes, towels and vanity products as well as a hairdryer
- A sofa, convertible into a double sleeper couch
- A flat screen TV
- A desk and high speed internet access with Wi-Fi free of charge
- Coffee, water and tea free of charge and a minibar (beers, softs and wine at democratic price upon request)
- A breakfast corner
- A dressing and a safe
Children are welcome and upon request, we can provide you a baby cot, a baby bath….There is a park down the street where they can have a lot of fun.
Parking is easy and safe in the street or in the nearby streets.
Our room is non-smoking.
Sorry but pets are not allowed (allergies).
Check-in time : 16.00
Check-out time : 11.00
Check-in possible till 21.30
For an early check-in or a late check-out, please inquire and we’ll try to help you.
- 1 night: 1 person 95€ / 2 persons 120€
- 2-6 nights : 1 person 90€/ 2 persons 110€
- Kids (3to5): 10€ (6to12): 25€
VAT, taxes and breakfast included
Upon request : home-made baby meal at extra charge of 5 /meal and baby-sitting (evening only)
Payment options : cash, paypal, SEPA (bank transfer)
Confirmation of reservation upon payment of 30% of the total amount
Annulation fee :
- before 12 days: you money back
- 12 days days up to 8 days prior your arrival date : only the deposit
- 7 days up to 48 hours prior your arrival date : 50% of the total amount
- less than 48 hours before your arrival date : 100% of the total amount.
before 7:00 am, continental breakfast
as from 7:00 am, full breakfast with fresh fruits and home made bread
- Car park
easy in the street and in front of the house
none smoking room
- Disabled persons
- Internet / wireless access
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
40 avenue Roi Leopold 3
Other charming hotels in the area...
Bruxelles - Etterbeek (9 km)
Wezembeek-Oppem (14 km)
- Het Lavershuis – Wemmel (2 km)
- Luc en Katrien – Jette (3 km)
- Sky Studio Brussels – Brussels (4 km)
- Sous l'Olivier – Molenbeek Saint Jean (4 km)
- Sterckxhof 8.0 – Meise (4 km)
- B&B Maritiem – Brussels (5 km)
- Square 5 – Brussels (5 km)
- BIhOme – Bruxelles (5 km)
- WMe Bed & Breakfast – Brussels (5 km)
- Brussels@Heart – Bruxelles (5 km)
- Le White Room 8.4 – Brussels (5 km)
- "Tous les jours dimanche" – Brussels (5 km)
Experiences from previous visitors
No experiences yet with Atomium bed and breakfast. Be the first!
Share your experieriences!
Did you stay in Atomium bed and breakfast? Let us know what you thought about it and help others to make the right choice!
Required fields are marked with a *