Annandale Bed & Breakfast – Dublin
Annandale house is a delightful, family run, modern B&B, situated in a superb location on a famous tree-lined ave.
This beautiful B&B is tastefully designed with only our guests comfort in mind. All our rooms are en-suite and serviced every day , with particular detail to soft furnishings, pastel bedding and fluffy towels.
Make your stay with us at Annandale House, where you will receive excellent local knowledge, comfortable and safe surroundings.
In a warm, friendly Irish family home.
Annandale is conveniently located midway between Dublin airport and Dublin city center 10 minutes from both, in the leafy suburb of Drumcondra.
At Annandale we can offer a variety of room types to accommodate guests travelling together, in groups, with family, or in couples.
Each bedroom offers privacy, warmth, and comfort.
All our rooms are en suite, and serviced each day with fresh towels.
- Twin en suite room €30 - €45 p.p.s
- Double en suite €30 - €45 p.p.s
- Triple / family room en suite €30 - €45 p.p.s
- Single en suite room €45 - €65 p.n.
To start your day enjoy a full Irish breakfast cooked and served to you in our beautiful dinning room, while you plan your day, we are happy to assist you enjoy the sights of Dublin and have plenty of local information and knowledge to share.
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Julie & Brian Mahon
84 Grace Park Road
Other charming hotels in the area...
- ABC Guesthouse – Dublin (1 km)
- Glen Guesthouse – Dublin (3 km)
- Marine Guest House – Belfast (136 km)
- Tara Lodge – Belfast (136 km)
- Parkview Lodge – Belfast (140 km)
- Bellevue Country House – Aghadowey - Coleraine (186 km)
- Castleview House B&B – Adare (193 km)
- The Old Train House B&B – Ballyhooly, Fermoy (Cork) (193 km)
- Redwood – Killarney (262 km)
- Dunbhride House B&B – killarney (264 km)
- Clydemount Guesthouse – Manchester (271 km)
- Number 62 – Cardiff (295 km)