Home > Italy > Tuscany (Florence) > Agriturismo Casalina
Agriturismo Casalina – Aulla
Certified organic, family-run hotel is situated in the countryside of Lunigiana, in a secluded and quiet, at the foot of a pine forest with hammocks and views of the Apuan Alps, ideal for healthy relaxation.You can walk in the surrounding fields, or riding in a splendid stables nearby. We have golf ball flight, private pool, table tennis, football, bowls etc.. Nearby you can visit the castle of Fosdinovo, the caves of Equi, Cinque Terre, the archaeological excavations of Luni, the marble quarries of Carrara, Sarzana, Forte dei Marmi, Viareggio and possibility of bathing in the summer to the beaches of Marinella , Punta Corvo, Lerici and Portovenere San Terenzo the sea.
The restaurant is run by the owner, who prepares delicious cakes, pastries and breads, and with the help of the oven, lasagna, pork chops, pizza, etc..
We are an organic livestock farm, owned by "BioAgriCert Ltd" and we can produce almost all products we offer to our guests.
If this answers your holiday needs come to us, come in our house, our family, you will be welcome guests.
Half pension: 50 euro a day for person
- Car park
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Via Donizetti, 1
Tel: +39 0585 982024
Fax: +39 0585 982024
Mobile: +39 348 7924334
Other charming hotels in the area...
- Agriturismo Willif – Fosdinovo (4 km)
- Agriturismo Forni Rosaia – Aulla (5 km)
- La Musa 8.8 – Lerici (La Spezia) (15 km)
- Villa la Bianca – Camaiore (34 km)
- B&B Il giardino della pieve – proche de Pise (59 km)
- Maison Brinati – Monsummano Terme (72 km)
- Cherry Cat 9.8 – Monte San Pietro (95 km)
- Villa I Due Padroni B&B Italie – Montecalvo Versiggia (PV) (106 km)
- Villa Silveria B&B – Argelato (114 km)
- Le muracce di sotto – Strada in Chianti (117 km)
- Porta Giulia – Mantova (126 km)
- Casa Vecchia 9.5 – Grognardo (131 km)
Experiences from previous visitors
Stay: September 2011
Written on 24 February 2012 by Libero (age 65+)
Ottimo agriturismo in Lunigiana, Aulla,Massa Carrara,Toscana,Biologico.
Share your experieriences!
Did you stay in Agriturismo Casalina? Let us know what you thought about it and help others to make the right choice!
Required fields are marked with a *